Home

Fix for online Custom Playbooks

This is a discussion on Fix for online Custom Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Rookie

texasfan_95's Arena

OVR: 7
Fix for online Custom Playbooks

Everyone is concerned with playbooks online but there is any easy fix. Have a separate playlist for it like ranked and unranked custom playbooks and then have it as a toggle option in OD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Fix for online Custom Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfan_95
Everyone is concerned with playbooks online but there is any easy fix. Have a separate playlist for it like ranked and unranked custom playbooks and then have it as a toggle option in OD.
Or wait to play the game and see if the overpowered plays still have the same effect. Ppl are overreacting. Everybody in a dynasty should have the power to run their own system.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Or wait to play the game and see if the overpowered plays still have the same effect. Ppl are overreacting. Everybody in a dynasty should have the power to run their own system.
Exactly. I don't understand what the fear is. If there are money plays, won't cheesers just use the playbooks with money plays in them? Either way, a cheeser will use the money plays.

I just want to be able to use my custom Pistol/I-Form playbook in my OD. I don't want to be stuck like I am right now right now using Indiana's playbook, which I love the Pistol options far more than the other pistol playbooks, but be stuck with one horrible I-Form. I'd like to be able to use a power run game in 3rd and 1 or 2 situations where I have a fullback blocking for me or when I'm trying to run down some clock.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

I have to agree we don't know how they plan on implementing this for dynasty and online so until we hear something everyone needs to just chill. Be happy that were getting something useful like this and have faith that it will be implemented well within the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »