Home

Online Road to Glory Mode

This is a discussion on Online Road to Glory Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Online Road to Glory Mode

idk if this has been discussed before but am i the only one who would like to see this included in ncaa football. i think it would be fun competing with my friends to see who could become the best football player in the country. Not only that but its also much quicker to go through a year in road to glory than it is in a dynasty..Im not saying that rtg is better than dynasty mode but im just saying if they can make an online dynasty experience it shouldnt be too difficult to include a road to glory online mode either..plus with all the improvements that they can add to this mode why not have us share it with our friends online..I think that would boost road to glory mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Online Road to Glory Mode

They might not do it this year but it could be something they touch on for the future in NCAA.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

I'd like to see this. I think it's a shame that RTG has been so neglected for the past few years, as individual career game modes have become much more popular in other titles.

I think an online RTG mode should be renamed RTTD (Road To The Draft), where you compete against other stud athletes (some of them AI controlled) for NFL draft day. How much fun would that be? Forget lame leaderboards. You'd be looking in on Kiper's big board for your name rising through the ranks!
Old 04-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
I'd like to see this. I think it's a shame that RTG has been so neglected for the past few years, as individual career game modes have become much more popular in other titles.

I think an online RTG mode should be renamed RTTD (Road To The Draft), where you compete against other stud athletes (some of them AI controlled) for NFL draft day. How much fun would that be? Forget lame leaderboards. You'd be looking in on Kiper's big board for your name rising through the ranks!
yea i agree..just depends on how many ppl could play in the same rtg mode.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #5
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
yea i agree..just depends on how many ppl could play in the same rtg mode.
I didn't play Online Team Play on Madden, so I'm not sure how that works. I'm not expecting 11v11 at all, but you could have a guy play as a QB, HB, WR, maybe TE, then have someone play defensive positions. Not sure if you'd have guys play both sides of the ball or what, but the possibility is there.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

I would not be surprised to see this make it in sometime in the future, especially with 2K11's success with pick me up games with create a legend or whatever it is. But I would never play it.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I would play the hell out of this if they did it right. It would be nice to have both an offensive and defensive player for both sides of the ball. EA really should add a grading system so that A+ players arent matched up with F players.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #8
Rookie

taronb2's Arena

OVR: 0

I have an online NCAA 14 dynasty like that

It's online road to glory
Xbox 360
72 hour advance
1 spot open

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »