Home

Does anybody wish...

This is a discussion on Does anybody wish... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Does anybody wish...

I'm not going to sit here and say buy it every other year because that really isn't the same thing. But I don't want to ever see this for any sport. I get tired of sports games after a few months and the wait for every year's new game is hard enough. But this will never happen because the money just isn't there.

― Plato
Old 04-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

It'll never happen. Taking a year off risks everyone freaking out about "no more NCAA football?!?" You'd have thousands of gamers lose interest.

And, hype sells. Afterall, look at the mad rush of NCAA and Madden info just within the past week. All the rumors of massive leaps in gameplay and features... The game released every other year would lose all the traction they gain in hype, and give gamers a reason to wait until reviews come out to buy the game.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can see it working with the roster updates in madden and updating playbooks and such in NCAA because you know cant use real players. They probably could do things like engine changes and stuff like more successful video games do with the longer development times.
OKC Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #12
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6

People saying buy the game every other year are completely missing the point.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #13
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

and if they would go every other year, people would complain saying i wish they would make it every year. Its not gonna happen
Old 04-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #14
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm not going to sit here and say buy it every other year because that really isn't the same thing. But I don't want to ever see this for any sport. I get tired of sports games after a few months and the wait for every year's new game is hard enough. But this will never happen because the money just isn't there.
Actually it is the exact samething. If you want huge leaps to fell better about how you spend your money. Play NCAA 10 than play NCAA 12 and tell me it's not the same. Hell the difference between 10 and 11 was huge.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:34 AM   #15
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Actually it is the exact samething. If you want huge leaps to fell better about how you spend your money. Play NCAA 10 than play NCAA 12 and tell me it's not the same. Hell the difference between 10 and 11 was huge.
Exactly. You can find updated rosters that people make. There's already some rough estimate 2012 rosters on NCAA 11. All the upgrades they making going from 11 to 12 then 12 to 13 are odds on the exact same that we'd have if they went 11-13. Maybe a slight improvement, but not enough to warrant the stoppage. Plus, do you realize the amount of money EA would lose? It would be a HORRIFIC business decision.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 04:26 AM   #16
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger_Woods
EA would come out with a game every other year. They could give roster updates every season for the existing game, they could even charge us for it.

This way the game would actually have dramatic improvements instead of a rushed product with many bugs.
To be fair, some people would say they already do this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »