Home

O-Line play in this video...

This is a discussion on O-Line play in this video... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2011, 12:30 AM   #9
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: O-Line play in this video...

That warping let me know that it's not a big deal. Won't be like that in July...
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Old 05-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark28_316
That warping let me know that it's not a big deal. Won't be like that in July...
I was going to say this. The warping seems to be bad for it not to just be the product of an early build.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #11
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

If it's a problem with the early build and EA is aware of it, why include it in the highlight footage they send to companies? We'll have to wait and see if it's in the final build or not but I won't be surprised to see it.

If/When it's in the demo hopefully we won't be sitting here blaming it on an early build too..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
If it's a problem with the early build and EA is aware of it, why include it in the highlight footage they send to companies? We'll have to wait and see if it's in the final build or not but I won't be surprised to see it.

If/When it's in the demo hopefully we won't be sitting here blaming it on an early build too..
There's always weird things like that in early builds. I remember the first trailer for NCAA 11 included gameplay footage and the middle linebacker had no torso (or something weird like that, I don't remember exactly).

I'll pass this off as an early build lack of polishing. However, if I see a trailer a month from now and this is still visible, I'm going to be worried.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

I am calling early build issues here. I may be wrong, but one can hope. Honestly, it does not matter to me. I will still be getting this game. Custom playbooks is enough for me. Sad?

Maybe.

True?

YES.

Warping blockers has never been a massive issue for me. I just shrug and play through it. I really belive that unless EA mo-caps and entire game for just offensive linemen, then they will never get it right. Contrary tot he general public's belief, there is a lot of technique to playing offensive line. Used to be just hit the guy in front of you. Now? It is a whole different world of shoulder and hand moves that are incredibly difficult to master, even if one is only going half speed.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »