Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread!

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread!

I will start a Michigan dynasty. 55-45 or 60-40 run to pass ratio on offense. The offense with Denard will likely be 65-35, maybe 60-40. Devin will likely be 60-40 maybe 55-45. I really want to be consistently ranging from 45-55 to 55-45 on the ratio after both QB's leave but that will depend on Russel Bellamy's development. Pro Style/West Coast. 4-3 defense. First things first. Recruit both lines and linebackers.

Next, I'll probably start one with Army. Keep offense the same(Flexbone), add 1 i-form and 1 ace and 2 shotguns. Defense will be decided based on the depth chart of the lines and linebackers. I will not do 3-3-5. It will either be 4-3, 3-4 or 4-2-5. Recruiting. Im recruiting everything. Not so much emphasis on QB(Trent Steelman is good, I'll take 1. 2 only if a special occasion arises-good QB with alot of interest in me). But RB and WR are key along with a big line.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #34
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

I'll use Oklahoma like I do every year and I'll also use whichever team is preseason ranked 120.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #35
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

UGA first, to test the game out. Then, nebraska and I will be trying to run the same style of power-run-spread-option that they did.

After that...mebbe Tulsa? I won a NC with them in my first season with them last year. Mind=BLOWN

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #36
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

My Ohio State Buckeyes of course.

I'll play with the Tat 5 serving their suspensions for the first 5 games (Which should be quite the challenge), and probably just use purely ask corso playcalling to simulate Tressel being suspended as well.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #37
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Going to start with the Longhorns in my offline dynasty. #6 (McCoy) is going to lead the way instead of #7 (Gilbert). Looks like they have 4 freshmen that participated in spring drills, so hopefully they make the roster cut. If so, going to have some fun with that. Probably continue running the spread with their 4-3 defense also. Waiting to see if any recruiting changes were made this year, so that part I am unsure of.

Also will do a South Carolina dynasty. Im sure between #21 (Lattimore)and #1 (Jeffery), they should be unstoppable. Last year S. Carolina was a 3 star, but the attributes were pretty good, so made recruiting a little better. Had better chances of pulling in some 4 stars recruits.
Should be a fun year!!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #38
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsbuck
My Ohio State Buckeyes of course.

I'll play with the Tat 5 serving their suspensions for the first 5 games (Which should be quite the challenge), and probably just use purely ask corso playcalling to simulate Tressel being suspended as well.
I like this!!! This should really make the game interesting!! Be nice to post the results in the offline dynasty thread
Old 05-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #39
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

If I want to keep it realistic it looks like I'll have to do an Ohio State death penalty dynasty.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #40
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm gonna start off with my favorite team WVU. I'm gonna bring back the Rich Rodriguez days with the Spread Offense in its prime. Gonna recruit some athletic QB's and fast backs. Defensively I'm gonna mix it up with a few packages will run a 3-4 probably. Gonna try and recruit some fast physical DB's.

Excited to get started. Hopefully TCU joins Big East during the 2012 season to add more competition.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »