Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 4
very disappointing.....hope it doesn't look that easy when the game comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #42
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

As much as I am glad they added the bull rush finally in ncaa and mostly madden this year. The DE bowling the olineman over like that without the olineman putting up a fight does not happen just like that. It might happen once in a while. But the true bullrush has the dlineman pushing the olineman back into the QB hip pocket or bullrushing and then doing a swim move to get to the QB. I really hope this is going to be fine tune and all. This looks ok but needs some major tuning to make it look more real. I love the diving catches aswell. But I think both the bullrush and diving catching needs some tuning to make sure it ain't overdone. Overall is looks ok for now.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #43
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3

I can see it now. I am playing with a weak team and all 5 of my offensive linemen get swim moved or bull rushed and they all just fall over, and my running back gets tackled by 4-5 people the moment he gets the hand off.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #44
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversityofArizona
I can see it now. I am playing with a weak team and all 5 of my offensive linemen get swim moved or bull rushed and they all just fall over, and my running back gets tackled by 4-5 people the moment he gets the hand off.
Yea I can see it now. But on a serious note tho. I really hope they do tune the bullrush to only happen at certain times and is done according to the players ratings. If the bullrush is overdone then a ton of people on day one are going to complain about this. But we have to remember this is just a video to show off the bullrush. I'm sure they will show video later on to show how the olineman will counter it and all. So not to worried right now. I will wait until more videos are shown.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 05-04-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #45
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
LOL you can see that now in NCAA 11. Play as Akron or Western Kentucky against Alabama or Wisconsin. You won't stand a chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

I can already tell that I'm going to have slider the hell out of this to get the results I want.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #47
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Yea I can see it now. But on a serious note tho. I really hope they do tune the bullrush to only happen at certain times and is done according to the players ratings. If the bullrush is overdone this a ton of people on day one is going to be complain about this and all. But we have to remember this just a video to show off the bullrush. I'm sure they will show video later on to show how the olineman will counter it and all. So not to worried right now. I will wait until more video is shown.
Yeah that was kind of the problem last year with the swim move, it was too frequent and not only one defender do it, but 2 or 3 defenders AT THE SAME TIME would do it. Like it was syncrhonized swimming or something.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Solution: Don't use the University of Arizona.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »