Home

Top 5 player list

This is a discussion on Top 5 player list within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Top 5 player list

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75
No love for T-not so magic here. Would actually like to see someone else at QB this year as I do not see Martinez's QB skills ever improving that much. Fast as hell? yes. But that does not equal good QB.
I am kind of in the middle. Not sure what he will do. I do remember Scott Frost received a lot of criticism similar to Martinez, and that turned out alright. I try and remember he was just a freshman and most freshman make mental mistakes especially at QB. Okie St game showed he has some ability, and he also didn't receive much help from receivers and o-line. I guess after this year I will have an idea which side I will take on him. And let's hope we get Starling in here, cuz I don't think Carnes or Green will be able to be that much better to surpass him or seriously compete. Carnes maybe but I haven't seen it yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »