Home

Auto Depth Chart, Injury and Fatigue Sliders

This is a discussion on Auto Depth Chart, Injury and Fatigue Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Lightbulb Auto Depth Chart, Injury and Fatigue Sliders

I am sure lots of you will remeber being able to adjust the injury and fatigue sliders in other sports games, whether it be EA, 2k or others, but allowing us to have theses sliders helps in sports games. The main game I use them in is Madden 08 on the PC, it helps with getting a realistic injury results through out the year and also helps the player rotation so that even O-line man and D-line man have to come out the game or fear injury. I believe this would be a good thing to add this year or in the future.

As far as auto depth chart goes where you let the CPU do it I never use it. This feature, or even the way the CPU does the depth chart before usely gets me peeved to see the way it does the depth chart. What I don't understand is why it doesn't go by the depth of the position rather than the best overall. I hate to have one O-line man back up all five positions on the line, and then his back up is the next best one. Or you'll have a FS as your third CB, and a CB backing up your SS, or you'll have a TE in the third or fourth slot of you WR, well you get the idea.

What I am saying is that it should go off the best player in that position and then used the remanding depth of that position to fill in the backups before going to another position to fill in the backups. Also the CPU teams should do this as well, that are not controlled by the user so that one guy is backing up 3 or more players. Depth is very important in college as well as the NFL. Users would have an easy time to fix their depth chart so mainly the CPU would need help to make sure it depth chart is set up better or more realisticly than what it is now.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »