Home

NCAA - Who to be..

This is a discussion on NCAA - Who to be.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Out of the following what college should I follow and for use in NCAA football?
Mississppi State 1 25.00%
TCU 2 50.00%
Washington 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA - Who to be..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Impressive, but here's the record breaker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtTGRMv1DmM
I was at that game. Triple OT winners were...drum roll.... Miami! Great game, didn't miss a snap of it. It was a great game in mid 90's weather.

I also went to a game in Blacksburg that year when Miami drilled the undefeated Hokies and made Lane Stadium the quietest stadium I've ever heard.

― Plato
Old 05-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #50
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
North Texas- Getting an awesome (Why is E-P-I-C become ****?) new stadium, are nicknamed the Mean Green. Also play in Texas, which helps recruiting.
North Texas also has cool Under Armour uniforms as well, this is another team I like to start a dynasty with
Old 05-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #51
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR90RFC
At this moment in time I am going to go with:

TCU

Not entirely sure why, their uniforms I do love since I saw them and something is pulling me into them.

Obviously such a BIG decision will be finalised when I get hold of a copy of either "NCAA Football 11" or a 2 months wait till "12" where the only Mississippi State may sway me after I get a feel of both teams.

But for now it's the Horned Frogs.

Thanks for all the suggestions and "recruiting" job you guys did, I truly appreciate the time spent.

Out of your final 3 they are my favorite! Have fun witht them and their Superfrog! (Their mascot)
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #52
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

since you said you like a royal blue color scheme, you might like kansas
Old 05-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 28

I am a huge ND fan but I like to use other teams. I typically play only single seasons so I can use as many teams as possible...My advice is to play exhibition games with several different teams you are interested in and go from there.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #54
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
As much as I despise LSU, I gotta agree with 'em... Y'all should google & read about how they stole not only the mascot from Auburn, but the colors as well. Death Valley = LSU

Imposters!

I'm not gonna lie I believe we got our mascot from Auburn but it was because our 1st football coach which was like 1900 something went to Auburn. Besides we wear orange and have orange helmets, not even close to looking like auburn.

As for Death Valley that name was given to us by a coach who said everytime they played there they would get killed. I believe the original LSU valley was "deaf" valley and changed to death valley after Clemson's. This is a dumb argument because I've never really cared there is no place like Clemson's Death Valley (you can say the same for LSU, but never been there).

On a side note I hope you Auburn fans are coming up to Clemson this year should be a great game, went this past year to Auburn and I have to say they were the nicest away fans I have been around. Unlike others I can name.. *Cough* USC *Cough* Georgia/Georgia Tech *Cough*.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR90RFC
Hi all,

I am kinda of new to the NCAA scene, saw a few college games last year via online streams and ESPN America over here in the England which I really started to get into.

I hope to purchase NCAA football 12 in July/August, but the question remains.

Who do I follow/play with?

I'm a Reading fan for football/soccer here in England.

A Bengals fan for the NFL - mainly because in 2003 I picked up coverage of the draft and said to myself "Who ever the worst team is I'll follow"

Follow the Bulls in basketball - again mainly because of one Michael Jordan and the Space Jam film, but also because of Luol Deng.

I guess I like an underdog but also a team with a solid base capable of winning and punching above their weight from time to time.

Any suggestions guys?
Are you an NFL Europe fan? I am very curious about NFL Europe. We never hear anything about it over here in the states. If NFL Europe play was during the summer and the games were on TV we would all watch. Why can't the NFL figure this out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #56
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Piecee
Are you an NFL Europe fan? I am very curious about NFL Europe. We never hear anything about it over here in the states. If NFL Europe play was during the summer and the games were on TV we would all watch. Why can't the NFL figure this out?
i think NFL europe folded a few years ago

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »