Home

playstation magazines tips on building a powerhouse in NCAA 2004

This is a discussion on playstation magazines tips on building a powerhouse in NCAA 2004 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2003, 04:42 PM   #9
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: playstation magazines tips on building a powerhouse in NCAA 2004

Quote:

I'm actually glad you posted this; now if I hear someone say, "I've been doing great on my dynasty thanks to some tips I got from Playstation Magazine" I know he deserves an ***-whipping on the spot.

Old 08-28-2003, 05:54 PM   #10
Pro

agte's Arena

OVR: 11

I believe these are suggestions for people who love to win big, and don't want a challenge. They are like the kids in HS that go out for a sport, find out it is work, and quit because of it. They don't realize that there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Or something, I forgot what I was talkin' 'bout
Old 08-29-2003, 03:20 PM   #11
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw that in the mag. Granted, they do say that the cheese year is just preparation for the straight-up year where your team is a contender, but come on! If you want to build Buttslamer U into a national power, take your lumps like a man. These "tips" look like they were copied and pasted from GameFAQs message boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 11:49 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

Bad_Intentions said:

I kid you not, this was in playstation magazine this month...very sad, an article telling people how to cheese their way through a dynasty. What would be the fun in doing this? the best part about turning a program into a powerhouse is the road you took to get there, building a team like this would leave me with a very hollow feeling.

Why do you care if someone else wants to cheat. They're not forcing you to cheat, but giving hints to those who want to "cheese". No offense, man, but some people do prefer cheating. Are you affected by this anyway? No. So shut up, and thanks for posting it.

Old 09-01-2003, 11:52 PM   #13
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Doing ok till the shut up part...this is a board for discussion, so he can say his opinion just like you. Do you believe in trolling?
Old 09-01-2003, 11:58 PM   #14
MVP

You're right. My apologies to Bad_Intention, though it was all in good feelings. Calling the article, "sad" is a no-no. This is their job.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:07 AM   #15
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

True, I'm sure theirs alot of people out there who will use their ideas. Unfortunatly. Thought there could be a good side. It may bring others in and eventually they may go looking for a more realistic method and viola more good people in this community.

The more people who play, means more sales, means the game will be around forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »