Home

What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat?

This is a discussion on What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Questions Do You Want Us to Ask in the Developer's Chat?

Can you please ask about the running animations.
Will the sliding be fixed before release? or is the sliding and floating around present because of the current engine?

Just any question that relates to the sliding/floating look and the feel pleaaaase
Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #34
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Ask them why they don't care about commentary. It's been the same for the past decade so how many times do we have to hear this before people are done with their series?
Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #35
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
1. What has been the issue keeping FCS teams from being added?

2. When can we expect them to be added?

3. Will updated and accurate FCS helmet logos be added to Teambuilder?

4. Will there be updated and accurate uniform templates in Teambuilder this year?
EDIT: I really want to know #3 as well. Or if say helmets like Dartmouth's with the D in the center of the helmet will be possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #36
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3

Can we get rid of Season Showdown for something more useful such as FCS teams or slightly larger rosters next year? Or are there plans to do more with that element of the game?

Few things I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Can the CPU please mass sub when it has a massive lead.
Can the CPU please stop throwing the ball in the 4th quarter with a massive lead.

example: Fresh dynasty with EMU playing against Vandy and they were throwing the ball with 40 seconds left in the fourth with a 63-0 lead using their starters. What makes it more lame is Season Showdowns annoying messages to me when I do likewise with 3rd string backups in similar situations. Stop trying to make me feel guilty about stuff when the CPU breaks it every single time as it does nothing but piss me off and make me care even less about sportsmanship on a video game than I already do.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #37
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Also, at some point in the future, will we see an option to import online dynasties from the previous year? Basically so we can keep our deep dynasties and recruited teams
THIS THIS and THIS. I've brought this up before. It'd be nice to import my dynasty from previous years into the new versions and continue them. Even if it meant conforming to some new conference changes or stat tweaks to "fit" the new game its definitely doable.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #38
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

I'm pretty sure they won't be answering teambuilder related either.

I'll also have to try to re-word some of your guys questions, they aren't going to answer questions that are phrased "Why do you guys suck at xxxx"
Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
THIS THIS and THIS. I've brought this up before. It'd be nice to import my dynasty from previous years into the new versions and continue them. Even if it meant conforming to some new conference changes or stat tweaks to "fit" the new game its definitely doable.
Gameplay and Presentation question are what they will handle, they won't be answering dynasty related questions
Old 05-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #40
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversityofArizona
Can we get rid of Season Showdown for something more useful such as FCS teams or slightly larger rosters next year? Or are there plans to do more with that element of the game?

Few things I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Can the CPU please mass sub when it has a massive lead.
Can the CPU please stop throwing the ball in the 4th quarter with a massive lead.

example: Fresh dynasty with EMU playing against Vandy and they were throwing the ball with 40 seconds left in the fourth with a 63-0 lead using their starters. What makes it more lame is Season Showdowns annoying messages to me when I do likewise with 3rd string backups in similar situations. Stop trying to make me feel guilty about stuff when the CPU breaks it every single time as it does nothing but piss me off and make me care even less about sportsmanship on a video game than I already do.
With you on the bold part and also hoping the computer will more frequently pull players (like the starting QB) if they are costing their team the game. I think I only saw once or twice last year, a team switch a 3INT qb out of the game. Not sure, but I think one of those times the dude might have just been hurt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »