Home

So, is the brodcast cam in the game?

This is a discussion on So, is the brodcast cam in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So, is the brodcast cam in the game?

saw some confusion about this in another thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: So, is the brodcast cam in the game?

it's in but you can only use it if you're playing coach mode
Old 05-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Rookie

mike10003's Arena

OVR: 1

This is an email (supposedly) from the EA forums

"I can understand the disappointment and I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. While some will enjoy the feature, I've also heard from others as well that they don't want just a coach cam but full playability. It's unfortunate we couldn't get all the way there this cycle, similar situation with dreadlock and hair length variations. I'm not up on the historical reasons why it's been years of waiting (I joined the team starting with NCAA 11), but we will continue to look at this for our next version and hopefully win you back.

Sincerely,

Roy "
Old 05-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
Rookie

LOL EA does it again!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
Banned

Maybe just maybe we will be able to switch the camera in controller setup to a user and still have the angle. This actually worked for NCAA 06 and for NFL2k5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike10003
This is an email (supposedly) from the EA forums

"I can understand the disappointment and I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. While some will enjoy the feature, I've also heard from others as well that they don't want just a coach cam but full playability. It's unfortunate we couldn't get all the way there this cycle, similar situation with dreadlock and hair length variations. I'm not up on the historical reasons why it's been years of waiting (I joined the team starting with NCAA 11), but we will continue to look at this for our next version and hopefully win you back.

Sincerely,

Roy "
Lmao, someone not buying the game because they didn't put in the camera all the way. What a joke. I understand people want the camera, but there's far more important things to fix first before a camera is implemented.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Lmao, someone not buying the game because they didn't put in the camera all the way. What a joke. I understand people want the camera, but there's far more important things to fix first before a camera is implemented.
To each his own.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
It's not a joke. I told him I may not buy the game because I've always played via sideline cam. It's just what I'm comfortable with. All has to do with preference. To me, and alot of others, broadcast cam IS an "important thing" when it comes to gameplay.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »