Home

No CPU QB Scramble, No Peace, must have for NCAA 12

This is a discussion on No CPU QB Scramble, No Peace, must have for NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #25
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: No CPU QB Scramble, No Peace, must have for NCAA 12

OMG please tell me NCAA 12 has player traits like Madden 12.....

That would really make my day and solve 99% of the problems with the NCAA series.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #26
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

That would really make my day and solve 99% of the problems with the NCAA series.....
Agreed. People want a slider option to make QBs scramble more often? Right here's an even better version of them. They'd have to be like tendencies in Choops 2k8, where you can edit them in Dynasty mode, though.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-16-2011, 02:27 PM   #27
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

I'd sure as hell hope so, but I bet it will never be in NCAA due to the player likeness issue. If you made it where QB16 from Michigan had the same traits as the real Shoelace there could be issues, even though they are technically an extension of the player ratings. Who knows, it would be nice but I doubt we would see it this year, maybe next.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #28
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

It is a way to get around that, just make it random and let us have the ability to edit them ourselves. Same way we can edit names......

I really believe they using that player likeness BS as an excuse way too much for not doing stuff. If that is the case, then we shouldn't have any ratings then.

Just put the player traits in the game, have them random like they have the ratings random now and just let us edit the traits to OUR liking.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:

Instead of hoping, we just got to call it as we've seen it.

This ain't happening with this game.

With everything that's being injected into Madden, not even a 1/2 of those injections are being applied to NCAA.
-Why is there such a Disconnect between the two games?

We can't even get Broadcast Cam as an Option since Madden introduced like what, 3 years ago?

Gameplay Blog 1 was back on April 21st, and the game that comes out a month later is laying it all out on the line with information release.

Maybe it's because they actually made alot of changes to the game, which gives them alot of information to share.

Maybe there is such a hush and avoidance (with ?'s that really matter) because there really isn't that much that has been changed with NCAA 11!!!

I've also noticed that who ever is selecting questions, seems to not ask those questions that really place the Dev's in a situation were they must give a definite answer.
-like yours Skillz.
-The guy just went to the next question after Ben's shoddy response as though it's not a major concern.
-He could've asked Ben "in what way".

I like some of what they've done, but my gutt says when contrasted next to NCAA 11, '12 will not look/play that much different.

Especially after what Madden just dropped about their changes.

Last edited by khaliib; 05-16-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #30
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I'd sure as hell hope so, but I bet it will never be in NCAA due to the player likeness issue. If you made it where QB16 from Michigan had the same traits as the real Shoelace there could be issues, even though they are technically an extension of the player ratings. Who knows, it would be nice but I doubt we would see it this year, maybe next.
Not necessarily, because the traits are too broad to say they're someone. Say a QB runs on 45% of plays. If you put them to run often, that doesn't mean they'll run the same amount of those plays. Again, there's no way to prove that someone is a sometimes scrambler or is a yes or no for spin moves. If a guy does one spin move in a season, but he's put as a no for spin moves, that can throw the entire likeness thing out.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #31
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Bingo......

All they have to do is make the player traits random like they do the current ratings and the whole likeness thing would be void.

They really need to stop hiding behind player likeness. It is always ways around it just by randomizing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Bingo......

All they have to do is make the player traits random like they do the current ratings and the whole likeness thing would be void.

They really need to stop hiding behind player likeness. It is always ways around it just by randomizing it.
Exactly. THey are afraid to use anything that could resemble likeness.
Did CH2k8 use tendencies? I didnt play it.
All they would have to do is randomize it. With the Tuck and Run trait, it would force users to have to defend Athletic QBs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »