Home

NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

*considers playing as UAB in the SEC, replacing Vandy*
Old 06-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

Clemson is a good team to start with.

You get to play in the ACC, and can move on to the SEC after a good 10 years. There has been rumors of the SEC trying to get Clemson and FLorida State. I'm trying to find the article now.

They have young talent and a new spread offense. You get Tahj Boyd who will be awesome after some experience, and you have a great Defense. You have the number 8 incoming recruiting class with the top linebackers and great incoming running backs in bellamy and WRs.

You also get great tradition and a chance to win them a ACC title for the first time since 91 and a NC for the first time since 81.

(I'll do one season with them and another starting as a OC at a small school.)
Old 06-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTalk
Clemson is a good team to start with.

You get to play in the ACC, and can move on to the SEC after a good 10 years. There has been rumors of the SEC trying to get Clemson and FLorida State. I'm trying to find the article now.

They have young talent and a new spread offense. You get Tahj Boyd who will be awesome after some experience, and you have a great Defense. You have the number 8 incoming recruiting class with the top linebackers and great incoming running backs in bellamy and WRs.

You also get great tradition and a chance to win them a ACC title for the first time since 91 and a NC for the first time since 81.

(I'll do one season with them and another starting as a OC at a small school.)
if the pac12 & b1g had succeded to become 16 team super conferences, the SEC was considering going after Georgia Tech, FSU, Texas A&M, & another school I can't seem to recall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 0

Clemson was in the talk, it was an official story on tigernet.com clemson's official site, i'm trying to find it but i guess they don't keep stuff archived.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #93
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

If you want a one or two star team in a good conference with a really difficult starting location for recruiting you can always go with Minnesota in the B1G. I do believe they are a two star but you will definately be playing with an inferior team in that conference. It is a challenge often not thought about.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #94
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

I think my first dynasty in 12, im going to try Pitt. Last year they were a 4* team and this year they got dropped to a 3*. I think it should be a good challenge.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 3

Vandy or Iowa State would be fun, difficult teams to build up. Both play in BCS Conferences with great teams ahead of them. Not in great places for recruiting (especially Iowa State) and are only 2* teams. Tough to decide which one to be!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »