Home

NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 AM   #65
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 12 "I need a team" topic

As stated earlier, La Tech is an air raid team who just happen to have a talented RB in Lennon Creer. A solid team to start a dynasty with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 10

Purdue. Why? Because from my hopes, we are going to be very underrated this year. If we don't become prone to injuries like last year (WHY WHY OH GOD WHY!!??!), then we should have a very nice team.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 05-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #67
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

At this point with the whole OC/DC setup... I am thinking I will most certainly start at Western Kentucky... That would be my suggestion.

I think running their defense would be a blast... simply because it is so terrible.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
As stated earlier, La Tech is an air raid team who just happen to have a talented RB in Lennon Creer. A solid team to start a dynasty with.
Sounds great! Pass and Run, great. Pretty dang good uniforms as well. I hope in Teambuilder 12 there is an option to upload the L.A Tech fight song right onto Teambuilder, because then I can just make my small changes to the unis without experiencing any changes or flaws. If not, thats fine.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #69
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Gotta give Central Arkansas a try now: http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...56338/29748587
Old 06-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #70
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Want a challenge? Consider Iowa State:

*The new-look Big XII includes a 9 game conference schedule.

*ISU's annual rivalry with Iowa will mean you're essentially playing 10 BCS conference opponents each season (or more, if you stick with the game's given schedule and keep the UConn game for this upcoming season)

*The QB race is wide open and two juniors are running neck-and-neck for it: Last year's backup who has been biding his time, and a new JUCO transfer rated the #2 JUCO QB in the country last season.

*A stiff defense that will look to be one of the better ones in the conference.

*Two pants (white and cardinal) and three jerseys (white, cardinal, and gold) for your mix-and-match needs

*Recruiting is also a challenge, being in Iowa with the biggest pipeline in Texas and having to compete for all of your talent.

*A no-huddle Shotgun offense for fast-paced excitement
Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Gotta give Central Arkansas a try now: http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...56338/29748587
My Eyes! They Burn! If Teambuilder allows for us to create something like that, expect some horribly eyepopping designs. I can understand a Solid grey field (That might look good actually...) or even a solid purple field (LSU!) but not that... Definitely...not that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
My Eyes! They Burn! If Teambuilder allows for us to create something like that, expect some horribly eyepopping designs. I can understand a Solid grey field (That might look good actually...) or even a solid purple field (LSU!) but not that... Definitely...not that.
Love that field

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »