Home

I dont know about you guys......

This is a discussion on I dont know about you guys...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #25
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I dont know about you guys......

Put me down as salivating for NCAA. I think it's great that Madden looks as good as it does and I look forward to it actually not underwhelming for once but NCAA looks like the game we've been waiting for since 2006!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #26
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Maybe the dynasty shows all times in EST? Thats why those 8:30 kickoffs for USC look like dawn.
That is exactly what it is and I wish they would fix that.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #27
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Ill say this though.
On 5/23 there better be huge announcements for Dynasty, not only just RTG. People will be pissed. I am good with RTG changes. But I know a lot of people dont like RTG. Hopefully Dynasty seen BIG changes. Besides the 3 exclusive pics and the live feeds, NCAA hasnt release much info since 4/21.
I am a patient person, so the wait isnt killing me. Hopefully the wait is woth it though.
Agreed. Though I'm rather optimistic that NCAA will have some big news when it's their turn at bat. Last year both games were rather meh in terms of major additions and I attribute that to the shaky economy (08-09) and the EA brass preferring to play it safe rather than invest heavily in the product. All that being said, Madden made some monster strides in franchise mode and this pic alone has me excited about Madden for the first time in years.

Last edited by prowler; 05-16-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:28 PM   #28
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
This forum will make a complete 180 after the 23rd.
This what I believe. I think ppl r used to NCAA getting Madden's sloppy seconds but that's not the case anymore. It's a different set of rules where EA sees Madden and NCAA as equals. They are each others only comp, as far as licensed football goes, and they provide different football experiences.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Agreed. Though I'm rather optimistic that NCAA will have some big news when it's their turn at bat. Last year both games were rather meh in terms of major additions and I attribute that to the shaky economy (08-09) and the EA brass preferring to play it safe rather than invest heavily in the product. All that being said, Madden made some monster strides in franchise mode and this pic alone has me excited about Madden for the first time in years.

that is an amazing amount of intricacy for a player!! interesting. don't know if NCAA will duplicate that with the 8400 players on the game (70 players 120 teams) versus about 2000 for Madden (55 players 32 teams, plus some FA).
Old 05-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
This what I believe. I think ppl r used to NCAA getting Madden's sloppy seconds but that's not the case anymore. It's a different set of rules where EA sees Madden and NCAA as equals. They are each others only comp, as far as licensed football goes, and they provide different football experiences.
I agree.
I just hope the info is HUGE. The wait is long, so I hope it is worth it.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #31
Rookie

Diabolicole's Arena

OVR: 2

I think it's a little silly that people are demanding huge info or they will riot etc. The game will be improved, and not everyone will get that one thing they want, but aren't they on forums/dying for info because they love the game?

I've loved the game every year, granted some are clearly not as good as others, but I just enjoy getting pumped for the game, and college football, releasing new feature is like a gift to us imo, not owed. Just my opinion.

We already have Custom Playbooks, I've waited years!

Last edited by Diabolicole; 05-17-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #32
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't really get the "need huge announcements" talk either. In my opinion, Madden had no where to go but up compared to NCAA last year. To me, NCAA 11 was (overall) a very, very, good game. Perfect, no, but very good. I'm happy if they improve upon what was working and iron out & address problems that existed.

That said, I'm liking what I see from Madden as well. I'm a big offline Franchise guy so obviously Madden needed to do something big to get my attention.

Maybe for the first time in a quite a while I won't be mad at myself by around October for buying both games again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »