Home

Wait..... no new camera angles at all??????????????

This is a discussion on Wait..... no new camera angles at all?????????????? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2011, 09:09 AM   #41
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Wait..... no new camera angles at all??????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007
You'd figure it out. Besides that vertical has now become (to me at least) archaic and to be constructive, EA really needs to add a custom camera.
I'd agree, give us the Wide option like Madden or like the old NCAA Gamebreaker where you could create your own camera angles!!!!

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 11

it's amazing that we have to request another camera angle when ncaa is 6 versions in on next gen. LOL how hard it is to put a wide view and a zoom view in? it's ridiculous.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
it's amazing that we have to request another camera angle when ncaa is 6 versions in on next gen. LOL how hard it is to put a wide view and a zoom view in? it's ridiculous.
I think the new executive producer, Roy is making steps in the right direction. Without him there would probably be no broadcast cam in coach mode. However, I feel they should have made this a playable camera this year and considering how the Fight Night team was able to include control settings in a dlc a few years ago, I can't think of why they couldn't do this w/ NCAA '12.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:43 AM   #44
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

You can freely move the camera to any position you like while saving highlights. Why can't we just pick our own custom angle the same way and have it locked in?
Old 05-21-2011, 05:09 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

If it isn't a fully playable angle, then I hope they can have it in the patch to unlock it outside of coach mode.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #46
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 007
You'd figure it out. Besides that vertical has now become (to me at least) archaic and to be constructive, EA really needs to add a custom camera.
Archaic?

You do realize that the vertical view is closer to what the actual participants can see than any broadcast cam can ever be, right?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Archaic?

You do realize that the vertical view is closer to what the actual participants can see than any broadcast cam can ever be, right?
Then why have ESPN packages? You can't have it both ways. If you want people to think they're watching a live broadcast at least let them customize the angle. "Participants" don't see replays as they're playing. Like someone said earlier, it really is time for a custom camera. Customization is the way of the new millennium....so why not customize the camera.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #48
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adjustment Burea
Then why have ESPN packages? You can't have it both ways. If you want people to think they're watching a live broadcast at least let them customize the angle. "Participants" don't see replays as they're playing. Like someone said earlier, it really is time for a custom camera. Customization is the way of the new millennium....so why not customize the camera.
I'm fine with giving people options, but the notion being advanced by some that a broadcast cam is somehow more "sim" than a vertical cam is complete and utter nonsense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »