Home

Coaching Carousel: Where Will You Begin?

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel: Where Will You Begin? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #345
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Coaching Carousel: Where Will You Begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Why so many scrub starter coaches out here? I plan to start as head coach of the Crimson Tide and win 25 straight nation championships! YEAH!

#mixingitup
I agree. Why start low on the totem pole? I plan to start as head coach of Clemson,which I mentioned earlier and win the national championship every year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #346
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru03
I agree. Why start low on the totem pole? I plan to start as head coach of Clemson,which I mentioned earlier and win the national championship every year!
Sounds like 0 fun. And no offense, but that's what I did when I was very little. I guess you're just not one for challenges
Old 05-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #347
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Sounds like 0 fun. And no offense, but that's what I did when I was very little. I guess you're just not one for challenges
The feeling of winning the NC is incredible. Once I won a NC title I said to myself-let's go for 2 in a row, then 3,etc.

I challenge myself to get better stats each season/game which includes setting player and team goals. You're always rebuilding in college football so that challenges me also because in recruiting you can sway some guys but not all and I have lost out on some prospects before.

Last edited by Guru03; 05-06-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #348
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru03
The feeling of winning the NC is incredible. Once I won a NC title I said to myself-let's go for 2 in a row, then 3,etc.
Okay but then quadruple that if you did it with a lowly school or worked your way to up to a school who wanted you and you won it. I'm about realism and I'd actually like to struggle a couple of seasons, you wouldn't lose a Heisman, say, QB and then go undefeated next year.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #349
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1

yeah i remember starting out as a OC at Rice, and it was struggle, but I had fun doing it, building them up to where I wanted them to be at, and not win every game every season
Old 05-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #350
Banned

OVR: 3

Well seems this thread was for last year but I'm excited to start out a dynasty as OC for UTSA. What I would love to do is stay there until Coker retires(or departs) and take over as HC. That doesn't seem to be possible though as CC is now, the better you do as OC the better your HC becomes and his contract is always renewed.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #351
Rookie

OVR: 13

If I had to start somewhere probably SJSU or Ackron or some crappy school as a DC. The hopeful part would be that the game wouldnt blame you as the DC for losing the game if you have like 5 T.O.s and the offense cant put a single point on the board.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #352
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

I did Akron last year because they were ranked worst in the game, 120th. It was rough but fun. Also did Tulane. Charlotte this year. Prolly will end up doing UTSA, Texas State, UMass, the newcomers. And my boys ECU...I GOTTA check out the stadium in the game now. Aaargh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »