Home

Revo speed 2 bar QB...where is it!

This is a discussion on Revo speed 2 bar QB...where is it! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Revo speed 2 bar QB...where is it!

Don't get me started on the regular 3 bar running back mask...it is horrible. You can tell it is at the same height as the 2 bar masks. The gap should be half of what it actually is. My lame in game solution is to give guys wearing the 3 bar running back mask a DNA helmet with 3 bar running back.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #34
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Don't get me started on the regular 3 bar running back mask...it is horrible. You can tell it is at the same height as the 2 bar masks. The gap should be half of what it actually is. My lame in game solution is to give guys wearing the 3 bar running back mask a DNA helmet with 3 bar running back.
Horrible, it is. And since we're on the DNA topic, why isn't this facemask in the game? It makes me mad that I have to make my QB wear a 3Bar RB helmet if I want him to have a DNA. I mean, yes, there are plenty of other helmets in the game that I could have my player(s) wear, but I really like this type of facemask/helmet combo.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

MrCub you certainly are right. I HATE that they have the DNA "LT" mask but they don't have the most popular one that you pictured. I just don't understand how they go about adding certain things. It is OBVIOUS they look at the players especially Oregon. How many Oregon players wear that facemask??

Oh if we could only sit down in the office with the guys who do the equipment and say yes to certain things and no to others (LT, Full cage with robot....)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #36
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
I haven't seen it either, but I did see a guy wearing the LT facemask. Once again a mask that no college player has ever worn is in the game but it looks like the most popular mask isn't.

Is it too late for them to add it?
I dunno, Lawrence Taylor played quite a few years ago :P
Old 05-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #37
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCub
They also need to fix the regular Revo helmets. It sits too low on the head, the facemasks stick out entirely too far and the visors don't fit right but that's true on both styles of Revo. This bothers me greatly, because I actually wear a Revolution identical to Tebow's and I know exactly how it fits. I don't know if it's just me ranting or does anyone else notice this?

I absolutely hate this, you won't find me griping much about visuals in this game, but when I do, it's about the Revo facemasks. They've been wrong for years and have no intention to fix them.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 05-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
the team

k_mac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I dunno, Lawrence Taylor played quite a few years ago :P
^^^ Lawrence Taylor is the only LT that matters
Old 05-22-2011, 10:01 PM   #39
the team

k_mac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I absolutely hate this, you won't find me griping much about visuals in this game, but when I do, it's about the Revo facemasks. They've been wrong for years and have no intention to fix them.
Yeah, for as long as I can remember the Revo has looked like complete crap. It's such a common helmet you'd think they could get it right. It's stuff like this that gets to me.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the reason this is so annoying is that there is litterally no excuse for these not being fixed. Like you said they have the useless facemasks that no one ever wears but randomly don't have some of the most common ones worn today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »