Home

NCAA 12 Road To Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Road To Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA 12 Road To Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Same for me, although I will play it regardless. I won't play it as much though if the quarters are short. It's especially hard when playing on defense if the quarters are only 5 mins and 4 minutes in HS. Hopefully the quarter length will be optional, I would like to play 9 mins with 8 mins in HS. That would give the most realistic amount of plays.
I will play to regardless. But it would make it dull. I will play long minutes. It will be determined by position. For Defense I might play 12-15 and for Offense 9-12. I had to play on Varisity-All-American because if wanting to pass milestones. I hated only getting 50 Tackles in a season. or having 1700 yards 15-20 TDs on less than 200 attempts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I will play to regardless. But it would make it dull. I will play long minutes. It will be determined by position. For Defense I might play 12-15 and for Offense 9-12. I had to play on Varisity-All-American because if wanting to pass milestones. I hated only getting 50 Tackles in a season. or having 1700 yards 15-20 TDs on less than 200 attempts.
agree all the way

I'm pumped for being a DE or MLB, especially if you can be a team leader :hope: and I wonder what position on O a DE would be? I guess they'd need to allow O-line?
Old 06-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsyde82
agree all the way

I'm pumped for being a DE or MLB, especially if you can be a team leader :hope: and I wonder what position on O a DE would be? I guess they'd need to allow O-line?
That is what I want to know especially for the 260+ guys. I wouldnt play as a Oline in RTG career, but I wouldnt mind playing as a Oline for a season though.
I usually play MLB every year before last year, but it was not fun getting 0-5 tackles a game at all. The only way I will play MLB is if custom quarter lengths. If custom quarter lengths is in, I will mostly play NCAA 12 year around. If I like a game, I might play it until new info drops because once I hear great info it is hard playing the old game. I played NCAA 11 and NBA 2k alot. I played NCAA 11 until 4 months of release(mostly dynasty) and i am still playing NBA 2k(all My player). I recently a few weeks ago start playing NBA 2k, I stopped for a while(MLB The Show) and got tired of The Show. After my season of MP is done and I win my first ring I will barely play it at all.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:39 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

I used an OLB in 11, you get a few more stats it seems...
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 AM   #45
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

I played on both sides of the ball in '11 in different RTG careers, but hung it up on defense quickly. Playing as a MLB, I thought I'd be in a good position to accumulate a few more stats, but the offense kept running away from me.

What I'm curious about, is how getting recruited will really work. That statement about "local" schools concerns me a little, because I'd hate to think that I'm limited to only regional scouting worthiness. In '11, you'd see the names of schools' scouts in attendance during the playoffs, sometimes from across the country, so why the reported limitation.

The trust point system sounds dead-on to me. It makes a lot of sense for a program to request players build trust in their coaches before hitting the game field.

Can't wait until E3 for more info...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

i like all this talk about playing whole high school season and both sides of the ball, BUT one thing I hope is, that it is not easy to get a 5 star caliber anymore. You can make 2 catches a game at WR for 20 yards, and get a 5 star rating if u win the state championship, thats ridiculous. Also, since we can play 2 ways, let us be scouted for both sides of the ball.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:41 AM   #47
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU1994
i like all this talk about playing whole high school season and both sides of the ball, BUT one thing I hope is, that it is not easy to get a 5 star caliber anymore. You can make 2 catches a game at WR for 20 yards, and get a 5 star rating if u win the state championship, thats ridiculous. Also, since we can play 2 ways, let us be scouted for both sides of the ball.
I agree about the 5 star caliber thing. I was offered by every school every time. Kinda Lame. But we are recruited on both sides of the ball, watch the "Brock Luker RTG Videos" I think they're called. They're short but it will show you some snippets of what it's going to be like.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 AM   #48
Rookie

II LiveHard II's Arena

OVR: 3

It's going to be really great. I'm going to only do one and focus on finishing it. I really hope customized quarter length is in and the ability to use all of your uniforms.

Connor Watkins
6'0" 180lbs.
Speed RB, LB on defense in HS
#18/#14
Possible Schools(Somewhat real life)
1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Baylor
4. Air Force
5. Syracuse
NHL: Montreal Canadiens

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »