Home

Am I the only one who hasn't won a natty in this year's game?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who hasn't won a natty in this year's game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Am I the only one who hasn't won a natty in this year's game?

I haven't won a national title, but I've never played a full season on Dynasty mode. I usually just sim because I can't compare stats accurately and recruiting is impossible.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #10
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3

I havent, the closest i got was with South Carolina winning the Sugar Bowl, and Miami winning the Orange Bowl. I played in heisman also and i didnt play a dynasty for more than 3 years because the progression and incoming recruits got me frustrated.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #11
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

It's fairly hard...even when I do well I don't always get in. I think I've won the NC once. I'll go 12-0 in the Big Ten and two other teams will finish ahead of me because they went 13-0 (the same applies for the Heisman - my guy will lose in the final week because he didn't play in a conference championship).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #12
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I generally use non-AQ schools so my goal is the Sugar Bowl. If I made it to the NC with a non-AQ, I'd probably lose interest in the dynasty afterwards. That being said if I like the NC matchup I might play as one of the teams, so technically I've won a NC just not with my primary school.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32
Join the club... I played 4 team dynasties this year. The closest I got was the sugar bowl. To be honest I haven't one a national championship since the Sega days

Shut Up and Show Me!
Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I won with Memphis in NCAA 03... I haven't played anywhere near enough NCAA since then to win one. I might have in '05 but that was it.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #15
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs017
It's fairly hard...even when I do well I don't always get in. I think I've won the NC once. I'll go 12-0 in the Big Ten and two other teams will finish ahead of me because they went 13-0 (the same applies for the Heisman - my guy will lose in the final week because he didn't play in a conference championship).
Don't have to worry about the lack of a conference championship anymore But, in saying that, we do have to deal with terrible division names, in real life anyways
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

I have never won one when playing with Kentucky on Heisman mode. It's just too tough in the SEC, especially when Alabama is rated like they have Peyton Manning, Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson on offense, and Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, etc, on defense. :P

I usually play my first dynasty on All-American though to get used to the game again. I try to get some sliders going so it's still difficult but obviously its night and day easier than Heisman, but still challenging playing with a team like Kentucky. It took me to year 4 to win it last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »