Home

Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #161
Banned

Pink Jefferson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
If you don't like it, DON'T BUY IT! It's that simple.
Sure, now point me towards the other video game company that's allowed to make a college football product, and I'll gladly give them my business instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #162
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Providing Detail and Clarity to Changes Found in NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by zethisis
I'm sorry if I'm mad about having to spend 59.99 on a game that has really bad flaws every year.
Can you explain why you have to buy the game?

Why would you spend your hard earned money on something that you don't actually want to buy? Or at least it seems like you don't want to, considering you are saying that you are mad about paying for a flawed game. I really don't understand this. If you don't like what the game has to offer, why buy it and be unhappy with it?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #163
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3
Can you explain why you have to buy the game?

Why would you spend your hard earned money on something that you don't actually want to buy? Or at least it seems like you don't want to, considering you are saying that you are mad about paying for a flawed game. I really don't understand this. If you don't like what the game has to offer, why buy it and be unhappy with it?
My guess is because he's a diehard college football fan and this is the only game that has college football. Not trying to instigate or anything. I see both points.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #164
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Jefferson
Sure, now point me towards the other video game company that's allowed to make a college football product, and I'll gladly give them my business instead.
Again, is there some biological need to be able to play a college football video game? I enjoy college football as much as the next person, but if I wasn't excited about what the game had to offer I wouldn't get it. It's not like there has been competition for a college football game for a long time (and that competition was an utter disaster)
Old 05-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #165
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
My guess is because he's a diehard college football fan and this is the only game that has college football. Not trying to instigate or anything. I see both points.
I get the part of being a diehard college football fan, I'm the same way. I guess I just don't understand how people say they HAVE to have something, even if they don't seem to really want it.

I'm derailing the thread now, so I'll leave it at this
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »