Home

New RTG Info

This is a discussion on New RTG Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
New RTG Info

I got this from PastaPadre:
ROAD TO GLORY

•Explores your high school years more in depth, so you’ll play a full senior season and gain recruiting points that are based on your stats
After each game you’ll pick three local schools of varying prestige that are interested in you
•Your recruiting board shows which schools you’ve picked and how far you are to earning a scholarship for each one. You can walk on to any school, but if you have a scholarship, you’ll be able to transfer your recruiting points into XP for college
•You’ll play and be recruited on both sides of the ball
•You can edit your HS senior season from seven to eleven games, and can import online browser-built Team Builder teams as your opponents. This lets you recreate your real-life high school team’s schedule if you want
Coach’s Trust
•You work your way up the depth chart by earning Coach’s Trust Points, and even when you have enough points to catch the player who’s higher than you on the chart, you can then only take that position by winning a Position Battle – which is a glorified practice session
•Non-starters will earn Trust Points through practices and occasions when you see the field during mop-up time, etc.
•Coach Trust Points extend to your on-the-field power. QBs won’t be able to call audibles or hot routes until they have earned the coach’s trust
•Earn enough points and you can have the chance to call plays from “Extra Plays” – an extended selection of plays than what the coach has already called. This is available in varying frequency during a game the more Trust Points you earn
•The development team is also working on improving the AI play calling
XP and the Upgrade Store
•XP you earn during your college career is spent on item packs in the Upgrade Store. These packs are built around groups of attributes for specific types of players. For example, the scat back pack boosts your acceleration and juke ability
•There are 600 item packs total, and they’ll be six different ones available each week. Rarity, cost, and duration vary, but they will all be based around your position
•Upgrade Store items cannot be bought via micro-transactions
Misc.
•Calendar system scrapped, and the Road to Glory presentation is similar to the Dynasty Mode’s menus
•The mode’s menus, replays, montages, etc. will be centered around your player
•Practices are now 25 reps per practice
•Can save all your Road to Glory replays onto your NCAA browser page
•No more study sessions on your calendar

All I can say is I'm very pleased.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: New RTG Info

I saw this earlier on the game informer thread
RTG will be great. This will be the most played mode for me.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4

•You can edit your HS senior season from seven to eleven games, and can import online browser-built Team Builder teams as your opponents. This lets you recreate your real-life high school team’s schedule if you want

I LOVE THIS! Can we use the teambuilder team AS our high school?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonchipster

I LOVE THIS! Can we use the teambuilder team AS our high school?
Luckily I've already made half of my high school opponets
Old 05-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #5
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2

cool, RTG is always my dessert. after i dynasty myself out for the first four-six months.
Chicago White Sox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

This has already been posted. Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »