Home

Conference Logos on Unis?

This is a discussion on Conference Logos on Unis? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #9
Rookie

teammaxwell's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Conference Logos on Unis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Well you could put it on the same level as the Big 12 which has 10 teams? Same level!?
and the Big 10 which has 12!

Old 05-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

I hope so. Nothing would be better then getting an invite to another conference in Dynasty and seeing that reflect on your jersey. If I'm building up a small school and the SEC invites me in, I want to wear that with pride and not just be a punching bag the first few years in the SEC lol.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #11
Rookie

AZ_Desert_Swarm's Arena

OVR: 0

If I'm not mistaken I thought I saw the Pac-10/12 patch on Oregon's jersey in the entrance video. I could be wrong though. I'm hoping they're in cuz I like to play a season w/ Oregon (cuz of the uniforms), then sim a season w/ Arizona during the actual season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
I haven't seen them on any jerseys yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Desert_Swarm
If I'm not mistaken I thought I saw the Pac-10/12 patch on Oregon's jersey in the entrance video. I could be wrong though. I'm hoping they're in cuz I like to play a season w/ Oregon (cuz of the uniforms), then sim a season w/ Arizona during the actual season.
They are on the jerseys but the thread title isnt the same as OP's question. So i deleted my replys but heres those screens of what your talkin about:

YouTube: TBD
Old 05-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #13
Rookie

Draxion's Arena

OVR: 4

I dont think custom conference logos would be allowed, mainly because of licensing issues.
For instance the Big East wouldn't like it if someone changed there logo to the Big Least in game and thats how it was represented in that players game.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 29

we're not talking about changing the names of the conferences just having them update conf name and school colors if you move to a different conference. Also I feel like if this were in they would've shown us screenshots of it by now. Like they did with the fiield logos .
Old 05-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 7

The question is, if Florida State is moved to the SEC, do they still have ACC conference patches on their jerseys?

But I do agree calling the Big XII the Big XII when it has ten teams is ********. If these conferences can't keep track of the numbers, they should drop the numbers. Call it the Big Midland Conference or the Big Oil Conference. But we live in a world with Tulsa "Golden Hurricanes", so whatever. The Big Ten should have just called itself the Legends Conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #16
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I wonder if they can do these patch changes legally? Like, do they have an agreement signed with the NCAA stating they will not change a team's uniforms in any way? If so, we may never see these logo changes.

Also, I hope they at least do this for TB.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »