Home

Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

This is a discussion on Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #25
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
So is there a 40% trade in going on?

That's next week. Theres also a deal where you trade in 3 games and get an extra $10 added on to your total. I traded in NCAA 11, Resident Evil 5, and NFS Shift and got $35.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #26
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by br329
That's next week. Theres also a deal where you trade in 3 games and get an extra $10 added on to your total. I traded in NCAA 11, Resident Evil 5, and NFS Shift and got $35.
What is this 40% trade in your guys are talking about? And the extra 25% on trade in is still going on until this weekend I believe.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #27
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
What is this 40% trade in your guys are talking about? And the extra 25% on trade in is still going on until this weekend I believe.

Just double checked and I could have sworn there was going to be a 40% trade in bonus next week but according to this http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/ there is none.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:10 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by br329
Just double checked and I could have sworn there was going to be a 40% trade in bonus next week but according to this http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/ there is none.

There is, and it turns to 50% if you have a PowerUp Rewards card...I traded in Mortal Kombat (spare copy), Madden 11, NCAA 11, NBA Street Homecourt, Uncharted 2 and Darksiders for $100.50 in store credit (it would have been $74.50 through Amazon)

The deal runs until 5/29.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #29
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
There is, and it turns to 50% if you have a PowerUp Rewards card...I traded in Mortal Kombat (spare copy), Madden 11, NCAA 11, NBA Street Homecourt, Uncharted 2 and Darksiders for $100.50 in store credit (it would have been $74.50 through Amazon)

The deal runs until 5/29.
Looks like i will be taking my games in to gamestop. thanks for the verification.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 05-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

It is through Sunday BUT you need a coupon for everything I've seen to get the 40%; that's why it isn't listed on their page. But I got more on Amazon for what I traded in so I just sent it to them. Not worth the gas driving over to a gamestop if I can just throw games into a box I have and go 3 blocks to UPS.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:16 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'd never trade in one of my NCAA games.

Heck, I still have NCAA 98 with Danny Wuerfel on the cover for the PS1!

That was actually one of my favorite editions because you had the option to have a "Global" playbook where every single play and formation was unlocked ... which is a lot like what we will get this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #32
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4

While some may go and take their games to Gamestop and trade them in for 12...Down here in Alabama when MLB 11 The Show came out I took MLB 10 The Show to a place called Play-n-Trade just down the road and got $25 for trade-in value towards MLB 11 The Show...To my understanding and dealings with Gamestop (And I knew the manager at Gamestop) I probably would have only gotten no more than $15 (if I was lucky) out of MLB 10 The Show.

So for me it is a NO-Brainer....I'm pre-ordering with Play-n-Trade!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »