Home

Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

This is a discussion on Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #33
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Just Pre-Ordered at Gamestop

Do we know yet if the Pro Combat uniforms available when you pre-order at GameStop will be available any other way, even DLC?

I have tons of Best Buy gift cards, so I was hoping to get the game there, but I also want the uniforms.

Does anyone know? THANKS!
Old 05-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #34
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It is through Sunday BUT you need a coupon for everything I've seen to get the 40%; that's why it isn't listed on their page. But I got more on Amazon for what I traded in so I just sent it to them. Not worth the gas driving over to a gamestop if I can just throw games into a box I have and go 3 blocks to UPS.
I am a PowerUp Rewards member, where can I get one of those coupons?
Old 05-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #35
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk_wess
While some may go and take their games to Gamestop and trade them in for 12...Down here in Alabama when MLB 11 The Show came out I took MLB 10 The Show to a place called Play-n-Trade just down the road and got $25 for trade-in value towards MLB 11 The Show...To my understanding and dealings with Gamestop (And I knew the manager at Gamestop) I probably would have only gotten no more than $15 (if I was lucky) out of MLB 10 The Show.

So for me it is a NO-Brainer....I'm pre-ordering with Play-n-Trade!!
Yeah, I like Play & Trade too. There's actually one on my drive home from work. Whereas, I have to drive about 15-20 minutes out of my way to go to the nearest GS. However, there's no incentive for me to pre-order anything from P&T. If I'm trading in a game 9 out of 10 times I will go with Ebay. The only time I don't is if Gamestop has a really good deal. Like a few weeks ago when I traded in Black Ops & NBA 2K11 (both games I only paid $40 for brand new within a week of release) and received $50 trade in credit toward LA Noire.

When I picked up LA Noire I went ahead and paid off NCAA 12. I still have NCAA 11 but, recently the OD I was in folded so, I don't need it anymore. I'm going to take it and MLB The Show: 11 to GS and see if I can't get Madden for it.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #36
Rookie

usc50's Arena

OVR: 6

Traded in some old games today (MAG, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Modnation Racers, NCAA 2011, and Dead Rising 2) and got $70ish store credit at Gamestop and preordered NCAA 2012. Managed to save myself around $5-$7 too since I bought it with store credit which means no tax. Good deal, one of the few times Gamestop has them IMO.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
Yeah if you buy from Gamestop, you get a code that will unlock Pro Combat Jerseys. The code will be on your receipt. I'm also anxiously awaiting the 12th to arrive. I will be on vacation during that week, so the "honey do list" for around the house will be done prior to me being on vacation.
Pre-order receipt, or when I actually pay the whole damn thing off???
Old 05-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #38
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
Pre-order receipt, or when I actually pay the whole damn thing off???
Sorry, should have clarified...its on the sales receipt, when whole damn thing is payed off...lol
Old 05-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 0

Ok, thanks. Cause I went and dug the last receipt out of my pile to check...
Old 05-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 9

Hopefully they ahve the midnight release, otherwise its Walmart time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »