Home

NCAA 12 top 25 rankings

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 top 25 rankings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #97
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 12 top 25 rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsooie3
Arkansas is ranked too low at 18. We lost to Bama, Auburn and ineligible Ohio State. We are returning the best receiving group in the nation along with the most underrated back in the nation in Knile Davis. Sure we lost Mallett and DJ Williams but our defense in returning 9 starters l believe. Beating LSU, South Carolina, and Texas A&M means nothing because they are ahead of us. We were 2nd best in SEC last season but there are 4 SEC teams ahead of us. I don't get that logic.
Ya I agree South Carolina is hardly the best in the east just because it was so weak and they still survived by 1 game. You should be happy to be under the radar because they don't mean crap... Win on the feild and it will play out
Old 06-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #98
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

I think WVU should be on that list representing the Big East. It's possible Louisville could go 8-0 or 7-1 until they meet up with WVU in November, and we could have two Top25 Big East teams going at it.

If Louisville can make it past North Carolina and 'Cuse with only 1 loss that should happen, and it's not really out of the realm of possibility. If Louisville can manage a slightly above average aireal attack the rest of the schedule shouldn't be that difficult leading up to WVU except for the two teams mentioned.

Louisville is going to have another solid defense under Coach Charlie Strong again, which will let us win more games than popular belief dictates, just like last year.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #99
Banned

auburn2004's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
Alabama has capable QB's. At the end of the day, that's what Alabama wants and needs. We don't need an elite QB to win a national title.

We do need a stout running game and an elite defense. Both of which, we likely have. Just depends on injury luck. If we can avoid injuries to key players, we have a good shot at a national title in 2011.

That being said, you HAVE to put an SEC team either #1 or #2 in every pre-season poll considering the crystal ball hasn't left the conference since 2005. Can't go wrong with LSU or Alabama in that spot.
If A.J McCarron starts Bama goes 3-9
Old 06-05-2011, 01:47 AM   #100
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

Jordan Jeff is holding LSU back from that #1 ranking. Actually, maybe #2...OU is stacked. What were they thinking when they put Stanford at 3? Did they even consider Harbaugh leaving. And I believe they lost they're best wideout, although they have a good freshmen coming in. EA...c'mon man.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #101
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah that's true. Any team in the SEC will have a chance to prove how good they really are. The West had 5 top 25 teams alone last season. I think this year will be an interesting college football season. Oregon will be very good and Saban will have Alabama playing good football IF he can get steady play out of the qb position. LSU is as talented as last season so they will be good. OU will be good because they aren't tested enough in the Big 12. I'm ready to see how Ohio State's turmoil will affect the Big 10 this season. I'm ready for some COLLEGE football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #102
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

LSU isn't going to have a great offense with Kragthorpe at the helm, bank on it. Don't be surprised if the 30 yard line becomes an impenetrable barrier.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #103
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

Ha, says the Louisville fan...I'd rather have Elmo has our coordinator than Crowton. Kragthorpe...sometimes people are meant to be coordinators and not Head Coaches. I hope this is a good pickup for LSU and I really don't see us being worse than last year with Crowton...he was an embarrassment. #Terrible. Also...(no offense)...but he has A LOT more talent to work with at LSU rather than Louisville. "Let's see what happens" - Donald Trump.

Last edited by TheRealCar10ck; 06-05-2011 at 07:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »