Home

Team Ratings

This is a discussion on Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Team Ratings

I'm curious to see what they have Baylor rated. I am thinking their offense will be pretty good, with their defense being towards the bottom half of the Big 12.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #34
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
I disagree that they should match madden's. College is a different game. Tommie Frazier, Tim Tebow, Rahsaan Salaam are just a few players who come to mind who were dominant in college football, will be on some all-time teams but not even consistent starters in pro's or in case of like Frazier game didn't relate. I know in some cases you can say injuries is why but it is a different game and a different skill set required.
Hey not fair to judge Tebow's NFL career yet. Learning and limited action is what rookie quarterback should be focused on in the NFL. It usually does not workout well when you take a rookie quarterback and just throw them in the fire.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Hey not fair to judge Tebow's NFL career yet. Learning and limited action is what rookie quarterback should be focused on in the NFL. It usually does not workout well when you take a rookie quarterback and just throw them in the fire.
Well I am no expert, but will say good luck with him! He is one of the greatest college qb's no doubt, but would be very shocked if he ever sniffs a pro bowl. Just my opinion which is worth $0. It is also swayed by the fact I hate the broncos and hate Florida. But am unbiased enough to put him in conversation as GOAT in college.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
I disagree that they should match madden's. College is a different game. Tommie Frazier, Tim Tebow, Rahsaan Salaam are just a few players who come to mind who were dominant in college football, will be on some all-time teams but not even consistent starters in pro's or in case of like Frazier game didn't relate. I know in some cases you can say injuries is why but it is a different game and a different skill set required.
As far as translating to madden goes again I will use tommy as an example...say he was in an option system in college finished his senior year as a 86 or so....he would take a ratings drop if he stayed at qb in madden because no one runs the option offense. For players like andrew luck say he finished this year as an 86 he would probably translate to madden at about the same rating because he would fit any pro style offense. Say he was drafted by the 49ers he would fit right in....I may would drop him a point or two if he when to say....miami...just because of the slightly different offensive styles.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think these ratings are going to be updated. remember when ncaa10 came out how the roster that shipped was an older one? that shows that they must update there roster a couple times throughout the year until the actual game comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »