Home

NCAA Football 12 Blog - Custom Conferences

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Blog - Custom Conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #105
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Custom Conferences

I hope it's possible that we can give some teams protected rivals and some not. Also, I didn't hear it say two protected rivals like the California schools in the PAC-12 will. It says everything is correct on the default, but considering the PAC schedules have been wrong forever, I don't believe that yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 11:28 PM   #106
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

So I read this article and glanced through a few pages but didn't see my question answered.

In Online Dynasty can you only edit what teams are where at the start or can you edit later on where they are between seasons?

I ask because in our OD for NCAA 11 we originally had 12 people so I put 6 in the WAC and 6 in the MWC. But then we had some people quit and we had 5 people in the WAC and one guy sitting in the MWC alone. For the last 3 years we've had to play with him setting in the MWC alone while the rest of us are in the WC Very frustrating!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #107
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So I read this article and glanced through a few pages but didn't see my question answered.

In Online Dynasty can you only edit what teams are where at the start or can you edit later on where they are between seasons?

I ask because in our OD for NCAA 11 we originally had 12 people so I put 6 in the WAC and 6 in the MWC. But then we had some people quit and we had 5 people in the WAC and one guy sitting in the MWC alone. For the last 3 years we've had to play with him setting in the MWC alone while the rest of us are in the WC Very frustrating!
Yes, you can make changes at the end of each year. It can be found in multiple threads if you wish to verify.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't know if anyone else is considering something like this, but my plan for the custom conferences feature is to develop 4 16-team super conferences based primarily on region, and use the other conferences as "feeder" conferences, and basically set up a relegation system kind of like what they have in many of the European soccer leagues. So, basically, SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and Pac 10 have 16 teams each, and every year, if a team wins a "lower" conference, they replace the last place team from the big four conferences.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #109
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Here ya go. All kinds of scenarios being talked about including several relegation ideas.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-you-make.html
Old 06-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #110
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Custom Conferences Blog up

This sounds real cool. I like to keep things as close to real life as possible, but if dynasty starts to get a bit stale, it's nice to know I can freshing things up but changing teams around.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 0

my question is this?... can you only customize the conferences before starting the dynasty or can you after you start. i have a few people in mine but dont know yet what team they will be playing with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #112
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
You can change them each off season

sent from parts unknown

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »