Home

Do you document your dynasty?

This is a discussion on Do you document your dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #33

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Do you document your dynasty?

If you're just looking to document everything and don't care to have readers, why even use Avid Manager? Just save a copy of each end of the season menu. I do that anyway just in case I need to look at something (to compare a guy I am recruiting to a player I recruited several years earlier, to look at how certain teams have fared years ago if I am curious, to check an old stat I may not have documented on my report, etc).

Your PS3 or XBOX has plenty of storage space, use it.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I am on my 6th season of my Virginia Tech Hokies dynasty of NCAA 2011 (see sig), and what makes mine unique, is I have the sliders extremely hard, and each season, I have always had that one loss that kept me from the National Championship. Some people get no named schools and are national title contenders within 2 seasons...I am 6 in and just this season, I am primed for the title run, which has been an awesome run so far. I present mine in a school/local newspaper type format with pictures, highlight clips, and full re-caps. I even took the time to develop my own headline/letter head to lead off every article/re-cap. I also have on going storylines to keep things interesting and fresh. For example, Frank Beamer was offered the job at Notre Dame, and I now have an annual game against Notre Dame every season called the Lunch-Pail Bowl. Bud Foster is now headcoach of my Hokies, and I had him step down as defensive coordinator, and hired Dick Bumpas as my D-Coordinator and I utilized 4-2-5 from TCU. I also hired Chris Ault from Nevada, and run the pistol offense. Has really added a lot of fun and excitement.

I have a lot of fun posting mine, and I've gotten a lot of views, and a lot of great feedback. check it out sometime if you get some free time!
dude that sounds like a good read! do tell me that you're doing another this next year! plan on following if so! haha with CC and ACTUALLY having the co-ordinatiors and such....it coulld bereally impressive! but idk how u could do that with coach and stay at the same school , unless u stayed the entire time, which takes away from something like the lunch-pail bowl.....
Old 06-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #35
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

oh it will happen, and I already have plans for NCAA 2012 and how I will do my coaching. Yes, I will be repeating all of this with new angles/storylines on NCAA 12

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #36
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

I have a word document I do for myself for progress and documentation, but I have not been able to finish a single season posting updates.
I will try again with NCAA 2012, the problem I run into personally is the images and videos. I am a word person, not pictures, so all I really care about is the stats and a short summary, and what happens around the league.

Props to all that do it because I love reading dynasties. It's pretty incredible what people do with the game.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
Rookie

gharp14's Arena

OVR: 12

I tried a single team online dynasty so i could have a better time at seeing past seasons and i could write articles about players and recruits but ut took so long to load each week and the 20 min wait to advance each week really slowed down my progression. Anyone have any ideas where i could keep pics and stories?
Old 06-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #38
Rookie

skives's Arena

OVR: 0

Can you export images and videos from your NCAA games? Is it just replays or full game videos.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 9

does anyone have some stat sheets they can post here ..

like in excel or word format.. so that i can just print it out and fill in my season stats manually.

like a format set up??

thanks
Old 06-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #40
Rookie

skives's Arena

OVR: 0

Question for people that read users documented dynasties. How much information or content do you like guys like to see in a documented dynasty. I am going to run my documented dynasty through a blog so most of it will be written content maybe some pictures if I can. As far as stats I am thinking some stats from top performers but nothing too in-depth like the whole team stats. I would just like the opinions of the people that read them. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »