Home

Conference Re-Alignment NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Conference Re-Alignment NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Conference Re-Alignment NCAA 12

Thanks for all ideas everyone. I agree some of teams can be switched for others to start.

From what I understand you can set te bowls to the conferences you want. So you should be able to just have 4 bcs affiliated conferences.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

like it, but it just isn't something I would stick with for long :/ haha idk I guess it just aint real enough :P
Old 06-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #11
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

what about conference prestige? I'd like to have the 4 top conferences with A+, the next tier as a B- and the bottom as a D.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #12
Rookie

snowdemon14's Arena

OVR: 0

only problem is, there is only 119 teams in your list, your missing one team and thats wyoming
Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Instead of the Independent being treated like another conference, I would just use two Conferences as your bottom feeder, and just use a system to how two conferences can shoot teams into three conferences. Make the Independent a conference for Air Force, Navy, and Army. It is not fair or equal to have the independent a conference that is on the same level as every other bottom dweller conference.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Instead of the Independent being treated like another conference, I would just use two Conferences as your bottom feeder, and just use a system to how two conferences can shoot teams into three conferences. Make the Independent a conference for Air Force, Navy, and Army. It is not fair or equal to have the independent a conference that is on the same level as every other bottom dweller conference.

Yeah, that's a good point. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the Independent. It would be nice to be able to just delete conferences. Of course the NCAA would never allow the full removal of a conference.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #15
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Since someone said you're missing Wyoming, I'd drop the 3 bottom conferences from 7 -> 6 teams, and those 2 teams and wyoming to the independents and then you'd have the 4 bottom conferences (independents included) with 6 teams each instead of 2 with 7, 1 with 6, and 1 with 3.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »