Home

GC Jake Stein On Imported Draft Class Question.

This is a discussion on GC Jake Stein On Imported Draft Class Question. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: GC Jake Stein On Imported Draft Class Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I know everybody wants their favorite NCAA player to play at that exact same level when they get to the NFL but I think random is good because nobody knows exactly how a rookie will play in the NFL compared to how they played in college and almost all rookies to not start playing in the NFL at the same type of level that they did in college. It usually takes some time for them to build up to that level and they all do not do that well so I think a lot of rookies should start with rookie like traits such as trigger happy with some random things throwin in there for some players because you really do not know how they will transition.
True to a certain extent, but if a QB scrambles all the time in college, you better believe he's gonna be scrambling in the NFL. (If they keep him at QB)

See: Michael Vick
Old 06-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: GC Jake Stein On Imported Draft Class Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I know everybody wants their favorite NCAA player to play at that exact same level when they get to the NFL but I think random is good because nobody knows exactly how a rookie will play in the NFL compared to how they played in college and almost all rookies to not start playing in the NFL at the same type of level that they did in college. It usually takes some time for them to build up to that level and they all do not do that well so I think a lot of rookies should start with rookie like traits such as trigger happy with some random things throwin in there for some players because you really do not know how they will transition.
Also I wouldn't necessarily call it "level" but more like play to their "style". Because like the Brady 99 video explained that 99 Brady will play like Brady and 98 Rodgers will play like Rodgers instead of 99 playing like a 99 and so on in so forth. So the main concern is the imported players playing like their actual styles in real life. As close as possible.
YouTube: TBD

Last edited by PaperBoyx703; 06-07-2011 at 12:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »