Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #57
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: RTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Yeah, I played my junior year for a team with 12 players. You heard me, 12. We all played both ways. We won a grand total of one game that year. I played HB, SE, TE and DE with HB/DE being my best positions.
Man I thought my team was small with 30 guys. I was a starting WR and the back up QB. It was actually really helpful studying the gameplan from the QB perspective and WR. I seemed to always be on the same page with my QB. Too bad I wasn't very athletic so it mattered very little.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Man I thought my team was small with 30 guys. I was a starting WR and the back up QB. It was actually really helpful studying the gameplan from the QB perspective and WR. I seemed to always be on the same page with my QB. Too bad I wasn't very athletic so it mattered very little.
At my school we only have about 245 people in HS. We usually have around 35-50 players on our team and everybody plays both ways.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd definitely say it's a lot more common for HS players to go both ways. Especially if you're one of the more athletic guys on your team. The only guys I played with that didn't play both ways were QB's that were division one prospects.

If you go check out some of the beat prospects in the nation I guarantee most go both ways.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #60
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I played HB/FB/TE/ILB/DE (although mostly FB & ILB), but I doubt we are allowed to play more than two positions in this RTG mode. My high school team was decent every other year (4-8, 10-2, 5-7, 12-1) due to senior-heavy classes.

I'm glad we can import teams now, so it actually makes sense for me to have a TB team of my high school, which I created way back in NCAA '10. I've started creating my conference and division, but I'm waiting to finish until TB '12 is launched as I'm hoping there are some improvements. I hope we can have more characters for school names and text on the jerseys. Right now the limit is just too low.

I'm also curious how the recruiting works in terms of interested schools. Do scouts come to games still, and if so, how does the game decide which scouts to send? I think the info before said something about local schools, but in that video Texas, BSU, and Michigan are hardly all local to each other. Also, how will the depth chart work? Does each school give you a scholarship and your rank on the depth chart like before? Is it completely static now? I'm hoping for some depth to the mode but somehow I think it will still be fairly superficial.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

I saw in Madden Ustream in SuperStar you will still start automatically. It MIGHT affect if I want to import or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #62
Banned

If you import chances are you will be higher rated overall. Thus making you closer to a real starter....making it more realistic.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
If you import chances are you will be higher rated overall. Thus making you closer to a real starter....making it more realistic.
Yeah. I am definitely not creating a SS, I will just import RTG players
Old 06-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #64
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

Question maybe one of you could answer or speculate... Do we have the option to have 7-10 games or are the options only 7 game season or 10 game season?

Just wondering because we only have 10 teams including mine in our league so that make us play every team once then have one extra opening for week 10. I wouldn't want to have a 7 game season, itd be pointless to make all of my teams if we could only have a 7 game season.

Not trying to bash the feature because I'm going to use it regardless if the Season Amount doesn't allow us to have a 8 or 9 game season per say.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »