Home

Did they just not change a whole lot about NCAA cuz where is the news from E3?

This is a discussion on Did they just not change a whole lot about NCAA cuz where is the news from E3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Did they just not change a whole lot about NCAA cuz where is the news from E3?

I mean you go over to the Madden board and there are 10 red threads with detailed information, we are still waiting on NCAA to fill us in on the goods. Am i missing something, or was there just much more media focus on Madden this year than usual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Did they just not change a whole lot about NCAA cuz where is the news from E3?

How is not revealing info about 6 weeks before release mean they suddenly changed everything? It has it's time. I believe there is a news conference or Q&A session of sorts tomorrow. Madden is just a helluva lot more popular then NCAA so of course people want to hear about it first.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Did they just not change a whole lot about NCAA cuz where is the news from E3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
How is not revealing info about 6 weeks before release mean they suddenly changed everything? It has it's time. I believe there is a news conference or Q&A session of sorts tomorrow. Madden is just a helluva lot more popular then NCAA so of course people want to hear about it first.
Maybe Madden has more impressive stuff to offer than NCAA. This seems to be a complete opposite of last year.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
Maybe Madden has more impressive stuff to offer than NCAA. This seems to be a complete opposite of last year.
This. I just don't see EA saying that there is another feature in NCAA. I think they announced everything feature wise. Now, we're just waiting on specific questions about modes.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #5
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

goes back to what i said in my other thread about the gameplay not getting much attention this year. Looks like its pretty much going to be the same game gameplay wise with a few little tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
This. I just don't see EA saying that there is another feature in NCAA. I think they announced everything feature wise. Now, we're just waiting on specific questions about modes.
pretty much everything was known about NCAA 11 before E3 last year as well. NCAA release to just to close to E3 for any real new news. the Road to Glory stuff is what will be talked about for NCAA 12 at E3 most likely, but that is not new to us since it was leaked out before EA wanted it to.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
goes back to what i said in my other thread about the gameplay not getting much attention this year. Looks like its pretty much going to be the same game gameplay wise with a few little tweaks.
Gameplay was pretty good last year. If they take away suction, fix zone and get rid of the superman defenders I think gameplay will be pretty solid. Just my opinion.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

E3runs all week. Today is the first full official
day

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »