Home

Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

This is a discussion on Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

Can we get some gameplay impressions or proof that you were there because this seems shady to me.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5

LOL you guys in here are funny. I'm stating this as fact. Madden looks graphically better than NCAA. (I thought NCAA 11 looked better and played a much better game than Madden 11!) Madden plays a really good game, but I'm not sure if its the graphics that make it look as if its playing a better game than NCAA or not. "I'm not, I repeat I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. If you like NCAA you will continue to like it I'm sure. What I do know if that Madden has needed and has received its upgrade.

NCAA played really smooth just as Madden did, however like I said I've been going to E3 for the past few years they've had it open to the public and this is the FIRST time I've seen the game in the back room. That, I call into question only because it's never been the case before.

Sorry if that burst any bubbles. Trust me its not meant to I'm only stating what I saw with my own eyes. Don't fret guys like I said you have nothing to worry about with NCAA. I'm just saying Madden got that extra love to make it look and "play" much better than it has in the past. NCAA looks just as good as it has in the past.

What's different about both games this year is this (from my perspective): The graphical quality changes when players line up at the line of scrimmage this year. Correct me if I'm wrong please but the graphic quality loses something once they line up.

TMAC
Old 06-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Can we get some gameplay impressions or proof that you were there because this seems shady to me.
What is there to show you. I can describe the EA Conference setup and once again I know things only people in the media would know, and that is that the room NCAA was in was as hot as any real sauna you can be in trust me. Ben was sweating so much I felt like going to the restroom and getting him some paper towels. It was indeed that bad. Man I have no reason to lie in here about a video game.

TMAC
Old 06-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
What is there to show you. I can describe the EA Conference setup and once again I know things only people in the media would know, and that is that the room NCAA was in was as hot as any real sauna you can be in trust me. Ben was sweating so much I felt like going to the restroom and getting him some paper towels. It was indeed that bad. Man I have no reason to lie in here about a video game.

TMAC
How about some gameplay impressions?

I'm not trying to be a prick, but it just seems strange to me that the only things you've posted about are how hot the room was and the difference in graphics between Madden and NCAA, which is something anyone who has followed both games would be able to tell you about.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
How about some gameplay impressions?

I'm not trying to be a prick, but it just seems strange to me that the only things you've posted about are how hot the room was and the difference in graphics between Madden and NCAA, which is something anyone who has followed both games would be able to tell you about.
What do you want to know in particular? By the way there's nothing new as far as gameplay is concerned that you haven't heard already! But I will answer whatever questions I can. The cool thing is that I can go again tomorrow and Thurs. Nothing shady man. Good games is all...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Tmac,
How is the commentary in Madden 12? some people are saying on twitter, that it's just like last year. Was that your impression of it also? Were there not any new play by play lines for Gus or any interactivity between Gus and Cris?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
What do you want to know in particular? By the way there's nothing new as far as gameplay is concerned that you haven't heard already! But I will answer whatever questions I can. The cool thing is that I can go again tomorrow and Thurs. Nothing shady man. Good games is all...
How did the passing feel? Any improvements to the loft or touch in them? See any super DB or LB swats?

How was the CPU running out of the spread?

How was the CPU QB when it came to scrambling/tucking and running?

See any DBs mirroring WR's routes?

Old 06-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Tmac,
How is the commentary in Madden 12? some people are saying on twitter, that it's just like last year. Was that your impression of it also? Were there not any new play by play lines for Gus or any interactivity between Gus and Cris?
It was so loud I didn't get to hear any commentary unfortunately. Much too loud for that trust me. I dont want to come off as a prick either, but I didn't get to hear any commentary at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »