Home

Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

This is a discussion on Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #41
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Got to see and Play NCAA 12 and Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pburgh31
Any new details regarding online dynasty ?
-In particular, if a visiting team user can hear stadium sounds through the TV (not bluetooth)?
I seriously doubt they will ever stream stadium sounds online. some people already have issues playing the game online as it is.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 03:33 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I seriously doubt they will ever stream stadium sounds online. some people already have issues playing the game online as it is.
Good point Solidice: I do have a question to your "stream" comment.
In NCAA10' online dynasty user vs user, your opponent's uniforms were always set to "default" away or home.
In NCAA11', they did fix this as your opponents uniforms were in fact what they selected. Was this considered a streaming fix? If so would user MP3/soundclips files be to much to stream "in game"? Thanks in advance, looking forward to all thoughts.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:48 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I think you guys are blowing it out of proportion. It's not like NCAA was hidden away and Madden was out in the open, they both were, and Madden sounds like it is drastically improved. Doubt they would put that in a room away from everyone. It's just the setup. Relax, people.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:17 AM   #44
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
In NCAA10' online dynasty user vs user, your opponent's uniforms were always set to "default" away or home.
In NCAA11', they did fix this as your opponents uniforms were in fact what they selected. Was this considered a streaming fix? If so would user MP3/soundclips files be to much to stream "in game"? Thanks in advance, looking forward to all thoughts.
Uniforms and stadium sounds aren't even comparable. Uniforms are on every disc, and stadium sounds are not.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I think you guys are blowing it out of proportion. It's not like NCAA was hidden away and Madden was out in the open, they both were, and Madden sounds like it is drastically improved. Doubt they would put that in a room away from everyone. It's just the setup. Relax, people.
What are they actually setting up by doing this just out of curiosity... You have a game about to be release in a month why not market that game on the showroom floor at least at the sony and/or microsoft booths. I just dont understand this logic at all. I understand some of the other (later in the year) released games, but not a game coming in July and fully functional. IJS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Not suprising to hear. It seems like these two games flip flop every year. One year it's NCAA that got the big improvements and made a jump from the previous version and the next year it's Madden.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #47
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
pretty much this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Uniforms and stadium sounds aren't even comparable. Uniforms are on every disc, and stadium sounds are not.
uniforms are a part of the game already, stadium sounds files would be an extra item that is not on the game disc. I'm not sure if they would even be allowed to do this.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Not suprising to hear. It seems like these two games flip flop every year. One year it's NCAA that got the big improvements and made a jump from the previous version and the next year it's Madden.
I agree! I totally think its man power and marketing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »