Home

NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO)

This is a discussion on NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
Im fine with a polished NCAA 11 gameplay wise. I could tolerate what happened in 11, the new enhanced dynasty is what will keep me playing the game. Also RTG has got me interested as well.
I liked NCAA 11. I wasnt expecting a leap like NCAA 10 to 11. So I polished NCAA 12 is great for me. M12 and NCAA 12 is basically using the same
gameplay engine. The only difference is M12 Graphics, Presentation, and DPP/Traits. I dont ever expect NCAA to get DPP/Traits. For me the only big HUGE leap to the 13 games would be Real Time Physics. Especially since Fifa has physics and I think NHL has it to.
For a person like me who likes RTG and BAP modes. I am perfectly sold for NCAA 12.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
It's more ratings based now.. not warping based.. if a lower rated CB is beat by a higher rated WR, he's not going to recover and make a play.. and that's how it should be.
.........would this stop us from seeing a rundown like in the 92 Natn'l Title game with george teague running down the "fastest player in america"

I think we should have a sort of a system where tired plays a role in speed...which im sure it does....plus some sort of a way for desire to be represented....it would be difficult, but most great things are

"the battle, sooner or later, goes to the man with the most desire"...."NEVER underestimate the power of human will!"
Old 06-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
It's more ratings based now.. not warping based.. if a lower rated CB is beat by a higher rated WR, he's not going to recover and make a play.. and that's how it should be.
I totally read that the wrong way. I agree. When a guy has a step on a DB, they shouldn't be able to magically recover and bat the ball down. My fault.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsyde82
.........would this stop us from seeing a rundown like in the 92 Natn'l Title game with george teague running down the "fastest player in america"

I think we should have a sort of a system where tired plays a role in speed...which im sure it does....plus some sort of a way for desire to be represented....it would be difficult, but most great things are

"the battle, sooner or later, goes to the man with the most desire"...."NEVER underestimate the power of human will!"
while there are exceptions, you don't want that to be the "rule" do you? And i think fatigue DOES play a role, so if your WR is tired he certainly won't have the juice he does when at 100%.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 06-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #21
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Part II from E3

http://traditionsportsonline.com/e3-...-tsos-coverage

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #22
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I am very disappointed in the lack of running ability from the CPU spread offense. It appears, of of now, that we will need to use custom sliders gbased on matchups once again

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Ryno, is the animation where the ball carrier is running all the way down the field covering the ball removed. Irritating to see the CPU run 20 yards and get caught because they are covering up.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #24
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Personally, I don't mind if not much changed in NCAA 12. I loved last year's gameplay.
i mind because i dont want this to be a trend where i'm buying new games each year with only 1 aspect worked on mainly. Last year dynasty got no love but we got a lot of improvement on the gameplay. This year its the opposite. We always talk about how there is different teams for each aspect but you dont get that feeling when they focus so hard on 1 side or the other; features or gameplay. Sure they tweaked things but it isn't like there aren't issues that need to be worked on. Ive talked a lot about how bad special teams is, the awful QB throwing motions, running motions, QB running game (especially in the spread), etc.

It just feels like more could have been done for gameplay but almost like they held back so next year they can come hard with gameplay changes and boast about how they didn't do much last year but really went all out this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »