Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay South Carolina vs. Clemson

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay South Carolina vs. Clemson within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #49
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - E3 Gameplay South Carolina vs. Clemson

I really hate the way EA does post play celebrations & reactions. The player mannerisms look dumb and repetitive also. No one acts that way after every damn play…ugh! Ben knows damn well that QB was celebrating too…lol…SMH

I also hate the way the D-line creeps up to the LOS as if they are in stealth mode or something. I would rather have them standing or kneeling waiting on the OL to set up. There is so much more EA could do to make the game feel more authentic if they paid attention to detail.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 06-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #50
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I really hate the way EA does post play celebrations & reactions. The player mannerisms look dumb and repetitive also. No one acts that way after every damn play…ugh! Ben knows damn well that QB was celebrating too…lol…SMH

I also hate the way the D-line creeps up to the LOS as if they are in stealth mode or something. I would rather have them standing or kneeling waiting on the OL to set up. There is so much more EA could do to make the game feel more authentic if they paid attention to detail.

Lol, I noticed that too. On top of the celebrating, I HATE how someone makes a big catch/run and they do that jumping spin back bump with a teammate. NOBODY does that during a drive, maybe after a score never during a drive.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
i dont understand how on kickoff return in NCAA the wedge gets back but in madden its practically non existant... looks good thoo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDubbzz
i dont understand how on kickoff return in NCAA the wedge gets back but in madden its practically non existant... looks good thoo
It is illegal to form a wedge in the NFL.

― Plato
Old 06-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #53
Rookie

SlickRick11's Arena

OVR: 6

that other guys an idiot and you can tell he doesn't know a thing about college football....."i dont know why but people want to see south carolina vs. clemson" umm is he stupid those are two good teams and great programs.....you can tell he is the type that plays with an alabama or ohio st. only (very dumb mindset).....overall video looked great and im very excited for this

by the way ben.....marcus lattimore #21 rb for south carolina is a speed back not power.....they had him at like 95 speed last year and he was only a freshmen

-5 time National Champions (the same as Florida and Florida State.....COMBINED)
Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #54
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick11
that other guys an idiot and you can tell he doesn't know a thing about college football....."i dont know why but people want to see south carolina vs. clemson" umm is he stupid those are two good teams and great programs.....you can tell he is the type that plays with an alabama or ohio st. only (very dumb mindset).....overall video looked great and im very excited for this

by the way ben.....marcus lattimore #21 rb for south carolina is a speed back not power.....they had him at like 95 speed last year and he was only a freshmen

I can't remember the speed he had last year, but I'm not arguing that, I also don't won't to sound bias because of it being Carolina, I actually like Lattimore he's a good kid. But if he really did have 95 speed that's ridiculous. He ran like a 4.7 40, he still has game speed but 95 should be like a 4.4 or 4.5. In fact anyone who scouted this guy in HS will say he needed to improve his breakaway speed. The guy's still a hell of a RB no question there.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #55
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick11

Since when did Lattimore become a speed back? He is power more than speed. Balanced would be a better term but definately a power back with good speed & hands.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 12 from E3: South Carolina Offense vs Clemson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Ok, this game is looking better and better each day. Hopefully they don't release a bunch of tuners that destroy some of these things like what happened with NCAA 11.

Have we heard whether or not we are going to have the ability to choose tuner sets, i.e. NHL?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »