Home

First Ncaa 2012 Nano Blitz found

This is a discussion on First Ncaa 2012 Nano Blitz found within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
First Ncaa 2012 Nano Blitz found

Whats up guys check out this video of the first Ncaa 2012 nano blitz ... copy and paste link below in address bar

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQ8iJ10VQA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: First Ncaa 2012 Nano Blitz found

Its on varsity difficulty in this video

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Its on varsity difficulty in this video
So I won't be seeing this when I'm playing head to head online? (Since it's on all american).

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Whoa whoa whoa....I mean I can't guarantee anything I am just a fan like you lol.

Uh, I hope not.

All I know is this is definitely a USER controlled D against a CPU offense on Varsity difficulty so....whatever that's worth.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

Just a basic overload blitz you see in every level of real football. 4 rushers vs 3 lineman. If any thing at least the oline tried to do something. The LG picked up the DE and the T picked the user controlled OLB.

Wrong decisions by the oline you protect and account inside out but somebody was coming free regardless and another user would have ran / scrambled right, or quick pass right and burned it anyway. A Hb in the backfield or a roll right would buy the time to get it off since there is ONE dlineman vs 2 olineman on the right. At a higher difficulty i would hope and think the CPU burns that D up like a user would have.

Every successful blitz is not a nano glitch, and nanos themselves are what every d coordinator at all levels of football try to do when blitzing. Guys come free up the middle all the time, Hell Ray Lewis is cheese king according to that definition cause he nanos all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
Just a basic overload blitz you see in every level of real football. 4 rushers vs 3 lineman. If any thing at least the oline tried to do something. The LG picked up the DE and the T picked the user controlled OLB.

Wrong decisions by the oline you protect and account inside out but somebody was coming free regardless and another user would have ran / scrambled right, or quick pass right and burned it anyway. A Hb in the backfield or a roll right would buy the time to get it off since there is ONE dlineman vs 2 olineman on the right. At a higher difficulty i would hope and think the CPU burns that D up like a user would have.

Every successful blitz is not a nano glitch, and nanos themselves are what every d coordinator at all levels of football try to do when blitzing. Guys come free up the middle all the time, Hell Ray Lewis is cheese king according to that definition cause he nanos all the time.
It could have just been a bad decision. Players make mistakes. We just have to hope that the majority of the time the o-line knows to protect from the inside - out. Yes, someone was coming free on that play, but it should have been the user controlled LB. It's just one play though. Hopefully this is the exception to the rule.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:10 AM   #7
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

The NCAA forum never ceases to amaze me

@AdamdotH
Old 06-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Let me educate you: A nano blitz- is any blitz that creates pressure up the middle( nano=instant pressure ) and that can be performed on a constant level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »