Home

How goes your Road to Glory?

This is a discussion on How goes your Road to Glory? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
How goes your Road to Glory?

What path is everybody going to take on their RTG?

I'm going to create a WR/DE and take him to WVU as a WR (with their new air raid offense this should be fun) or Army as a DE (I would be "army strong" so nobody could stop me, hopefully. Haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How goes your Road to Glory?

i used to play only QB's on offense but last year i started a RB one (went to FSU) and then exported to madden (CHI, NE, NYJ, N.O.). really enjoyed playing RB so i may start there probably a RB/SS or OLB. (I usually make my guy about 6'2" 225.)

i really don't have a plan of where to start out though and am interested in the recruiting process probably swaying my decision. i just know the schools i never play for: (AU, bama, UF, tamu, and USC trojans). everyone else is pretty much on the table.

i'm pretty excited about this mode this year. i play NCAA and madden throughout the year and usually dynasty it up for a while and usually the last mode i touch is RTG/superstar.

don't think i'll wait as long this year.
Chicago White Sox
Old 06-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

I'll prlly make my guy 6'3"/210.. And if I decide to choose DE I'll "bulk" him up some. Haha.
I never really played anything but QB and RB, but I think this years new additions will make it a lot more fun for other positions..

Those are just my ideal places to go.. I'm sure I'll be inticed by other offers as I play throughout my season.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

I'll do a RB/WR/CB smaller, quicker, skat back type of player, somewhere around 5"10 170lbs and play all through my Senior year pick my college, no idea which side of the ball I'd rather play or really which schools I'm interested in. I doubt I'll play much of college career, little to none more than likely. It doesn't hold my attention but, I like the new recruiting process. The game mode as a whole, not so much. I'll use my college choice as my coaches alma mater though. I don't want to play for a big program or have that alma mater boost for a big time job, I'd much rather really feel like I earned it.

List of teams (No order and my Top10)
Kentucky
Louisville
Miami (OH)
Minnesota
Mizzou
Purdue
Rutgers
Syracuse
Temple
Toledo
Old 06-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
I'll do a RB/WR/CB smaller, quicker, skat back type of player, somewhere around 5"10 170lbs and play all through my Senior year pick my college, no idea which side of the ball I'd rather play or really which schools I'm interested in. I doubt I'll play much of college career, little to none more than likely. It doesn't hold my attention but, I like the new recruiting process. The game mode as a whole, not so much. I'll use my college choice as my coaches alma mater though. I don't want to play for a big program or have that alma mater boost for a big time job, I'd much rather really feel like I earned it.
I think the new coach trust and captain statuses you have to earn throughout your college career will give you an extra incentive to want to play your college career..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

Going to make a QB/Safety 6'3" 205lbs. Hoping WVU recruits me if not I'll go the local route to Temple.

If we can continue our career as a coach, I will then start as OC at San Jose State build them up for about 5-6 seasons and work my way up to get to my dream job as Head Coach of WVU.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #7
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1

going to start out as a QB/FS or RB/CB really depends, and if I can play well on D, ill prob take the scholarship on D
Old 06-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #8
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

As usual, I'll try and be a scrambling QB and take my talents to Annapolis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »