Home

Several ncaa tradition video

This is a discussion on Several ncaa tradition video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Several ncaa tradition video

when i think of tradition, the first 6 teams i think about are definately n'western, purdue, maryland, nc state, uva, & boston college.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

looked good im glad they put the helmet on the oregon rider unlike their first videos.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Shocker....no Indiana...probably because we suck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #12
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I hate to be the one that makes the "unpopular" post around here and gets blasted, but I gotta admit something....

Most of these look great and I think it is cool. Especially the War Eagle, that is a nice touch, but after 5 games won't most of these scenes just skipped anyway, especially since we don't get them for user games?

I mean, I get it, it is very very cool to have these little touches in the game but I can't help but wish maybe a little more time was put in focusing on CPU logic (Both on field and off field in dynasty mode with roster management and what not), perhaps an improved recruiting system (hands on report said it looked identical), and a number of other small issues

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #13
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It's great to see all the traditions... and they ruin it by the fact that every single team winds up in the same huddle formation with one player with an arm in the air dancing. I think they could have come up with a couple variations on the pre-game huddle/fire everybody up type deal.
Yeah, that's about the dumbest thing to add in each one. I also hate the fact they only have like 15 guys running out... is it too much to ask to simply add bodies to the intro's? I don't care if I see a 300lb LT wearing the # of a 180 CB on my team if they just randomize extra players to run it, having 70+ players and coaches rush the field is nicer then having my starting offense run out and then jump in in a circle.

Plus, have these guys ever watched a game on TV? I've seen some of these videos and they rush the field (which happens right before kick off), then it cuts to them stretching and warming up... thats backwards EA. If you do happen to see the teams rush the field, it's usually a quick commercial break and your back for the kick, you don't even get to see the coin toss unless it's a major game.

Now if they had that stretching part and had the announces discussing the season so far (just make something up in a play now game), then have the players go to the locker room and bring up an overlay of the schedule/bcs standings, then have them rush and get the game going is the way it should go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »