Home

Help Me Find a Team

This is a discussion on Help Me Find a Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Help Me Find a Team

I am trying to decide on a team for NCAA Football 12. Normally what I do is control UGA and FSU (because I like to play their games in the first season) and pick a third user-controlled team that is going to be rebuild or build project. However, this year I am kind of stumped as to which team to pick. Here is my criteria:

*I want a young HC, OC, or DC. I don't want someone who is 45 or above. Ideally, I would prefer to have someone in their 30s so I can get a lot of years out of him.
*I would like to control a run-based team.
*I'd be a HC or DC. I'd prefer not to be an OC.
*I want a school with a unique tradition and the potential to be built up but also be a challenge. Eventually, after building this school up with my coach, I want to go to an SEC bottom feeder and transform them (or rebuild a team like Tennessee).

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Help Me Find a Team

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eam-topic.html
Old 06-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OrangeCrush22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Help Me Find a Team

Syracuse fits most of that (HC is 46...), although they aren't that challenging to build up in the Big East. It would be more difficult if you made a BIG 10 super conference with Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, and Syracuse in the conference. You could put those teams in a division with Indiana, Ohio State, Penn State, and Purdue. With the rest of the BIG 10 schools in the opposite division.

Other options include: Northwestern (they are pretty good already too though), and Temple. There aren't too many coaches under 45, and most of the ones under 45 run a pass oriented offense...
NCAA FB: Syracuse Orange
NCAA BB: Syracuse Orange
NCAA LX: Syracuse Orange & LeMoyne Dolphins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »