Home

I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

This is a discussion on I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #41
Banned

NDIrish156's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

1. What is teambuilder roster share?
2. If a coach at a small school like Northwestern is already at his alma mater as head coach, will he take a more prestiges job at a place like OSU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

If players will play towards their Classification this year (scrambling QB, speed RB etc...), what have they done to address the 3-4 OLB issue as Pass Rushers, as last year they were either Coverage or Run Stoppers?

-Will such LB's have a classification of Pass Rush this year so they can play accordingly?
-If not, how will the gamer know which OLB is a Pass Rusher for the 3-4 Defense?

Last edited by khaliib; 06-14-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #43
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Why isn't full player editing available in-dynasty like it is in Madden this year? Can be patched in or apart of a DLC pack?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #44
Rookie

KingFrieza's Arena

OVR: 2

1. Dedicated servers?

2. With NCAA '11 "Season Showdown" ruined my online dynasty experience for about 3 weeks because I couldn't advance. Any way to opt-out of Season Showdown? (I also don't like the "-100 Running Up The Score" when its 3rd and 13 in the third quarter and I have a couple touchdown lead. Just supposed to take a knee the rest of the game?)

3. Will pride stickers be available for Team Builder? Ever? Seems like a perfect fit to me.

4. When can we schedule neutral site games?

5. Any major changes to recruiting?

6. Can we get more teams w/ NIKE Pro-Combat uniforms?

7. Why wait so long to let people use Team Builder for NCAA 12?

Congrats on getting the interview! I think there might be one question worth asking in there.

Cheers!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #45
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

why won't you give us the ability to add duplicate numbers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #46
Rookie

EagleBurn's Arena

@Kaiser Wilhelm
I agree, the interview will be a collaboration of the steps they took to make the game and what they had to go through and the community's questions. Having nothing but 3rd-degree questions is just not respectful.

@poopoop
I assure you there will be a question regarding DLC.

@monte8066
There will be some questions that will combine smaller questions into one, and that seems like a good question to combine with another.

@frankrizzo380
As I said before on the 2nd post on the 3rd page, I will be asking questions regarding impactful players and that seems like a good one to add.

@woody56
I will ask if some Madden features that are not in NCAAF will ever make it to the series.

@KingFrieza
If I'm not mistaken, aren't all EA games dedicated servers? And as I said before on the 2nd post on the 2nd page, I will be asking what improvements that they will be adding in Team Builder. And thanks, we at GritBit are excited for the interview!

If I didn't respond to you, your question may have already been asked or I don't think the feature is a big enough flaw to replace the other big questions the community wants answering.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Don't waste any questions on dreads. Don't waste a question on something that is just appearance oriented and not a concern this year.

Unless this has been answered for sure, are we still limited to 12 TeamBuilder teams in dynasty and are we able to change them each year along with custom conferences? I don't know if we have been guaranteed this as fact.

Although we are 99.9% sure we can't, are we going to be able to, with a patch maybe, to edit all bowl tie-ins? Custom conferences might be dangerous unless we can alter all of them.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #48
Rookie

EagleBurn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Don't waste any questions on dreads. Don't waste a question on something that is just appearance oriented and not a concern this year.

Unless this has been answered for sure, are we still limited to 12 TeamBuilder teams in dynasty and are we able to change them each year along with custom conferences? I don't know if we have been guaranteed this as fact.

Although we are 99.9% sure we can't, are we going to be able to, with a patch maybe, to edit all bowl tie-ins? Custom conferences might be dangerous unless we can alter all of them.
I'm not going to ask them a question specifically on dreads. It will be a question regarding all team building aspects, an example is, "What new features are you adding to the Team Builder?"

I will also be asking them about DLC. If they do not discuss bowl tie-ins or any other DLC, they are either not doing it or they do not want to announce it right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »