Home

I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

This is a discussion on I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #57
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

In NCAA 12 when the CPU RB breaks away on a run will it still cover the ball all the way down the field?
Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 AM   #58
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I'm planning an interview with an NCAA Football 12 developer, any questions?

Duplicate Numbers, Duplicate Numbers, Duplicate Numbers. Ask if its in or why they cannot put it in? Easy enough question.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 06-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 5

I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered somewhere.

Has the recruiting logic been changed? For example, I know I read somewhere that the AI teams will recruit players that fit their schemes, but will they still have 8 QB's and 10 WR on their roster or is it more distributed now?

Are there coach contracts in online dynasty?

Once I'm the head coach of a team, will my coordinators get job offers, or will they stay at the school?
Old 06-15-2011, 07:29 AM   #60
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

So was dynamic conference prestige rating already asked or unimportant?

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #61
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

Can we have neutral site games in dynasty mode?

It's obviously not in NCAA12, but how about '13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #62
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

to build off neutral site games, how is it possible that we can choose neutral site places for our championship games in custom conferences, yet we can't do this for regular season games? I am teh lost. I think if they just give us an option to have 1 neutral site game per team per season, that is all we need. Recreate Va Tech vs. Boise state at Fed Ex field or LSU-Oregon at Cowboys Stadium.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #63
Rookie

EagleBurn's Arena

OVR: 0

@Block-O and woody56
Thank you for letting me know, I will not try to put that in the questions to get some answering.

@jjkwik
There have been many RTG questions, more than anything. So I'm going to have to break it down to the biggest ones. What I will try to do is ask three questions, one being a vague "What are you adding new to RTG" and maybe two more questions that have to do with specific problems, much like yours and changing quarter lengths.

@acts238shaun
As I said on the last post on the 2nd page. I will be asking how they improved the CPU/AI.

@Reggie16
That is a good question and seems like an easy feature. There will be a few questions that I am combining many questions into one. For example, "Much of the community has been asking for more custom features like [x], [x], and [x]. Do you think any of these will ever make it to the franchise, and if not, why?"

@hrd12
There are many questions for OD, especially with slider options. I will be asking a question that will do with the new features of online dynasty and I'll try my best to fit sliders in that question secretly.

@blkrptnt819
That was one of the first questions asked

@rollinphat
Like I said in @hrd12's response, I will be asking what new features they are adding to OD.

@mm boost
Neutral sites seems to be a big question, so I will try to put that in.

I will not be taking any more questions and I don't think that is bad, because most of the one's that are coming up have already been said, so I think I have enough for a a legit amount of questions for a good interview.

The interview will either be this week or early next week on GritBit.com. Keep on checking out the site for when it's posted! I will also post on here when the interview is up.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #64
NCAA RTG Lead Designer

EA_Alex_Howell's Arena

OVR: 0

Why isn't Auburn #1 in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »