Home

High Schools Games in the Road to Glory

This is a discussion on High Schools Games in the Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: High Schools Games in the Road to Glory

Good, now my Munford Cougars dont have to go 2-10.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

I wonder if we are able to create are own roster for h.s. team.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake2
I think it would be cool if some of your teammates also went to college as apart of your freshman class.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:45 AM   #20
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake2
they said you cant edit the rosters for the RTG Team builder teams in a video. Just the uniforms and stadiums
Old 06-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #21
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Good, now my Munford Cougars dont have to go 2-10.
Munford? My brother lives in Atoka. I remember Munford being the Class A power when I lived in the Memphis area.

I remember going to Barton High School in Barton, AR. They had a flipping dynasty going on. One year the high school, jr high and 7th grade team went undefeated. HS games were usually 50-0 at half and soph and frosh played the whole second half. They ran a Wing-T with precision! They won 63 straight and 6 straight titles before losing in their 7th straight title game. It was such a huge deal it made front page of the sports section that saturday, supplanting the razorbacks that Saturday. I left there my 7th grade year, but it was a fun thing to be a part of, reading the newspapers every Saturday seeing they won again. I was in my 9th grade year when they finally lost.

Funny thing, I moved to a place in S. Arkansas that did good to have 15 guys and win one game. This coach was so bad he had guys drafted to the MLB and get scholly's to small in-state schools and he still couldn't win. He admitted some of his plays were straight off the original Tecmo Bowl. Unfortunately they all worked like the other team picked the same play and all 11 ended up in the back field. Once he quit coaching, in two years the team made state on a regular basis. It was sad to be honest.

Needless to say I'll be repping Barton in the game, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Munford? My brother lives in Atoka. I remember Munford being the Class A power when I lived in the Memphis area.

I remember going to Barton High School in Barton, AR. They had a flipping dynasty going on. One year the high school, jr high and 7th grade team went undefeated. HS games were usually 50-0 at half and soph and frosh played the whole second half. They ran a Wing-T with precision! They won 63 straight and 6 straight titles before losing in their 7th straight title game. It was such a huge deal it made front page of the sports section that saturday, supplanting the razorbacks that Saturday. I left there my 7th grade year, but it was a fun thing to be a part of, reading the newspapers every Saturday seeing they won again. I was in my 9th grade year when they finally lost.

Funny thing, I moved to a place in S. Arkansas that did good to have 15 guys and win one game. This coach was so bad he had guys drafted to the MLB and get scholly's to small in-state schools and he still couldn't win. He admitted some of his plays were straight off the original Tecmo Bowl. Unfortunately they all worked like the other team picked the same play and all 11 ended up in the back field. Once he quit coaching, in two years the team made state on a regular basis. It was sad to be honest.

Needless to say I'll be repping Barton in the game, lol.
Yeah, they were good before i got there. My WR/SS skills werent up to par i guess. My only playoff appearance was a 63-21 loss to Trezvant High (local inner city Memphis school) Small world man, i actually lived in Drummonds.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #23
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

I lived in West Memphis the whole time in the Memphis metro area. West Memphis is now a state power, and the head coach is...the asst head coach from all those Barton teams, lol. He runs the same Wing-T and cleans house. he went to two straight championship games, losing both, one to the Malzhan led Springdale Bulldogs.

I'm sure Munford will return to its former glory...assuming they have the same coach. They must have moved up a class.

BTW Block, love your rosters. You doing some this year for the PS3?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

Yes on uniform and stadium edit
No on roster editing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »