Home

Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Dynasty

I would like to join a casual X360 Online Dynasty for NCAA 12. I have never joined an online dynasty before and do not know how it works so I would like it to be competitive, yet patient so I can learn the ropes on how it works. Anybody interested?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
Rookie

1bigcharm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Online Dynasty

Im bout to start a online dynasty on 360 and looking for some guys who love the tradition of college football. I really didnt want to be a commiss but its hard to find a legit dynasty. I'm looking to add 6-7 legit players who are looking for long term commitment. Also, the teams that we are picking range from 20th rank n up or should i say down lol. It is more of a build up dynasty but if you really want a high rank team then I'm not trippn at all.....

Level- Heisman
Quarters- 6-7 minutes
User games- 2 or 3 a season and it has to be a rival like flor vs mia or nd vs usc

Recruiting is a must, thats how u build your team dynasty and the fact of competing with the next user for players makes it more competitive. We will be advancing a game a night maybe two matters if the games are played early. I will send messages each week on top games of the week whose up for the heisman and top stats....Just to bring more excitement and make it more real....Also looking for some dudes who publish stories on easport during dynasty dont really matter but it's fun. If it sound like you interested in reply back to me. My favorite team is notre dame but i will be rolling with houston just to rebuild the tradition of that school.....The dynasty is set up now but i am at work. If you interested i send you the dyn name and password..IT'S PRIVATE..Reply back and if u been a prev good commiss i will assigned it over and jus play in dyn jus let me know Thanks!!!!!

WHAT WILL GET U BOOTED
RESTARTS...CHEESERS....QUITTING N JUS NOT PLAYN WITHOUT MESSAGING ME....TAKE A LOSS THATS THE POINT OF DYNASTY TO REBUILD FOR NXT SEASON

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »