Home

Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened in your Dynasty?

Troy becoming a powerhouse.

San Diego State upset Ohio State at the horseshoe a year after the Buckeyes won the NC. I think SDSU finished that season 6-6.

Minnesota and Northwestern losing to FCS teams a lot. Most years in my dynasty one of these 2 schools lost to a FCS team. Also Minn and NW losing to MAC or Sun Belt teams was not out of the norm. I wish I could of kicked them out of the BigTen.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

I got invited to the Pac 10 while playing as Army...
Old 06-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #35
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4

I had a dynasty using New Mexico State and made it to the NC game and had to play Central Michigan. We won something like 38-10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #36
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Troy becoming a powerhouse.

San Diego State upset Ohio State at the horseshoe a year after the Buckeyes won the NC. I think SDSU finished that season 6-6.

Minnesota and Northwestern losing to FCS teams a lot. Most years in my dynasty one of these 2 schools lost to a FCS team. Also Minn and NW losing to MAC or Sun Belt teams was not out of the norm. I wish I could of kicked them out of the BigTen.
I noticed a lot of teams losing to FCS schools in NCAA 11 now that you mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Central Michigan playing for a national title in year 5 of my Kentucky Wildcats Dynasty. Suffice to say, by year 5, I had made Kentucky into a great team, and got the luxury(luck?) of playing them for the title. 62-13 I won, what a joke that game was. They were not even rated that great, in comparison to me anyways, so I figured I'd dominate them but not by almost 50 points. Geeze EA.
Either Central Michigan or Nevada or sometimes both would become the Boise St. / TCU in all of my dynasties. I too remember seeing CMU in a National Championship game, but I actually like when stuff like that happens.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 06-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had a few weird things happen in my EMU dynasty after I brought them up to a power house and got into the big 10 it was EMU Vs Wisconsin for the NC and two years later it was EMU Vs Iowa for the NC
Old 06-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #38
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
I noticed a lot of teams losing to FCS schools in NCAA 11 now that you mentioned it.

Either Central Michigan or Nevada or sometimes both would become the Boise St. / TCU in all of my dynasties. I too remember seeing CMU in a National Championship game, but I actually like when stuff like that happens.
In my dynasty it was Boise St/TCU then Central Michigan, Temple, Troy, Nevada, and now back to TCU with Nevada still being very good.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

Central Michigan lost to Alabama 59-0 in the NCG in my first year the first dynasty I ever played in NCAA 11. They had I think no ranked teams on their schedule and beat out 1 loss Ohio State and 1 loss Texas to get into the NCG which was weird (and gave me a bad first impression of the game) and then got blown out. After that Boise did a 3peat, then I started a new dynasty and never have had many wacky result. I guess the other wierd thing was when 2 loss Tennessee beat 2 loss WVU in the NCG sometime around 2020.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #40
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew17
Central Michigan lost to Alabama 59-0 in the NCG in my first year the first dynasty I ever played in NCAA 11. They had I think no ranked teams on their schedule and beat out 1 loss Ohio State and 1 loss Texas to get into the NCG which was weird (and gave me a bad first impression of the game) and then got blown out. After that Boise did a 3peat, then I started a new dynasty and never have had many wacky result. I guess the other wierd thing was when 2 loss Tennessee beat 2 loss WVU in the NCG sometime around 2020.
I could see how that would give you a bad vibe lol.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »