Home

Ps3 or 360 version.

This is a discussion on Ps3 or 360 version. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #17
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Ps3 or 360 version.

I'm going 360 as usual. Most of my friends are on LIVE and have our leagues there. So it's a no brainer for me.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #18
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
Actually a developer last year said on these forums this is not true and they are made side by side and its not ported.
So why does the PS3 have some issues that the 360 doesn't and no benefits that the 360 lacks? If they were both made side by side wouldn't they both at least have parts of them that are better then the other instead of one of them lacking completely compared to the other? Seems odd they spend time building it on two different platforms while it lacks severely on one which would be the whole reason to port it over and save time...
Old 06-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

i have both systems and i buy multiplatform games on the 360.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
So why does the PS3 have some issues that the 360 doesn't and no benefits that the 360 lacks? If they were both made side by side wouldn't they both at least have parts of them that are better then the other instead of one of them lacking completely compared to the other? Seems odd they spend time building it on two different platforms while it lacks severely on one which would be the whole reason to port it over and save time...
Unfortunately, the PS3 is much more difficult to develop games for. This has been stated many times. It has something to do with the Cell processor.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #21
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

Who cares?? It's not that big of a difference.. I had a xbox for years, but went through 4 in like 3 years.

So I bought a PS3 and couldn't be happier, as I don't have to buy a bluray player.

I only play sports games and only use online for rosters and such. Really no online community is better with sports games... too many cheesers to try and play online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

So in terms of SMOOTHNESS and better SERVERS, go 360? I actually have enough to get it for both systems, I was just wondering which was better to get.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #23
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

The ps3 lockout was a freak circumstance and I don't see it happening again..and I've played the last few years on both and there is no difference to the naked eye. Just get it for which you like better, which controller or such.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #24
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
Actually a developer last year said on these forums this is not true and they are made side by side and its not ported.
I know they said that, but there is no way it's true. EA wouldn't give them the budget to program both.

I'm PlayStation loyal so I say PS3. Plus the PS3 has the best Rosters, luvtotha9s rosters over at tradition sports online are as good as it gets.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »