Home

Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Am I the only one who wishes EA would take out RTG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
I understand some people like it and that many people play it, but I just wish they would take it out and use that disk space for something more useful like FCS teams or the ability to add-on to your stadium in a dynasty or something. I just don't see how people have fun playing RTG. I wish it were gone so it could make room for one of the aforementioned features instead.
Now that it's in the game I don't want them to take it out, but I gave it a chance and it's just not my cup of tea. Although I wish they would take the time they use adding to RTG every new release and put it towards game play or dynasty mode.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 06-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
I understand some people like it and that many people play it, but I just wish they would take it out and use that disk space for something more useful like FCS teams or the ability to add-on to your stadium in a dynasty or something. I just don't see how people have fun playing RTG. I wish it were gone so it could make room for one of the aforementioned features instead.
Not for fcs teams! Maybe for 85 man rosters, rtp and more gameplanning features but not for FCS schools. But they have improved it so I will play it for the first time.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

I give it a chance every year but i get bored. this year looks like i'll enjoy it...

i don't want them to take it out, even if i don't enjoy it. There is more than enough room for more stuff.. i just want franchise to get deeper.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I can't get into this mode either. I know I am in the minority on this one, but I would like to see them sell the core game at a lower price, and then all the extra modes like this could be sold online a la carte.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #13
Rookie

foxraider's Arena

OVR: 0

If they deleted RTG I wouldn't even notice.

It's absurd that they can't find disk space to bring rosters up to 85 where they're supposed to be.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

Im okay with it...play it till rosters come out and I can start my real dynasty
Old 06-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #15
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

I would LOVE to have all the FCS teams. Imagine doing the coaching carousel, working your way ALL the way up. Now that would be sweet. Plus you could do playoffs. I say we push for this next year ha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #16
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCar10ck
I would LOVE to have all the FCS teams. Imagine doing the coaching carousel, working your way ALL the way up. Now that would be sweet. Plus you could do playoffs. I say we push for this next year ha.
I doubt EA will ever add FCS teams this gen due to Team Builder. It was kind of there way of saying we don't want to spend the time and money creating FCS team jerseys/stadiums so you do it. But adding the FCS playoff system would be a dream come true.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »