Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Game Tracks, Demo Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Game Tracks, Demo Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
really EA, still no word about Teambuilder. who cares about stupid addition, it'd be a lot cooler if i could imagine this happening with my new created team from THE NEW TEAMBUILDER, but no i still have no clue as to when that will come out or if that department of your operations has even bothered to change this year. This is BS. The game comes out in roughly three weeks and we still have not heard a word about teambuilder. Go ahead and just break our hearts and tell us that it's exactly the same as last year so we can all go slit our wrists.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Game Tracks, Demo Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by blamalex
really EA, still no word about Teambuilder. who cares about stupid addition, it'd be a lot cooler if i could imagine this happening with my new created team from THE NEW TEAMBUILDER, but no i still have no clue as to when that will come out or if that department of your operations has even bothered to change this year. This is BS. The game comes out in roughly three weeks and we still have not heard a word about teambuilder. Go ahead and just break our hearts and tell us that it's exactly the same as last year so we can all go slit our wrists.

dude. it's a videogame. chill.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #59
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

The **** is this? Why the hell does Lamichael James have dreads? Best back in the country and you put dreads on him? Last time I checked he DON'T have no dreads. Gametrack's a good feature and all, but come on, disrespecting the best back in the country like that is just not cool.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Old 06-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
The **** is this? Why the hell does Lamichael James have dreads? Best back in the country and you put dreads on him? Last time I checked he DON'T have no dreads. Gametrack's a good feature and all, but come on, disrespecting the best back in the country like that is just not cool.
HB #21 has dreads. But it roster makers will change
Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah I know it's just a game...just bored at work lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #62
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
It's to throw off the scent

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 06-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #63
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
Haha I was just about to post this same observation, but it really is standard fare for the NCAA team. They make one presentation element and just repeat it over and over again with no variety, so not only is it unrealistic, but it gets old extremely quick. Look at pre-game entrances with the repeating camera angles and crowd shots, etc.

If you're gonna put stuff like this in the game, at least go all out on it.
yea kinda like the cut scenes after a play..why would u keep some of the same cut scenes u had in ncaa 11 in ncaa 12...c mon keep it completely fresh..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »